Denmark X Bullied, depressed Reader: Make the pain stop.

Your POV

I stand in the pouring rain, the water splashing on my already flushed cheeks, tears continuing to pour out of my shattered e/c eyes like waterfalls of misery. What did I ever do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve the bruises and scars that scatter my s/c skin, or the breaks in my heart or the voices in my head? I can't understand why such a thing is legal. Actually, I'm fairly certain it isn't. Isn't it against the Human Right law that says that no degrading act should be acted upon another human? If being bullied isn't classed as degrading, I don't know what is. 

Pain is all I have ever experienced. I don't know much good in this hellish earth I live in, I don't think I ever will, to be honest. Humanity is cruel and unforgiving and I despise it. I can't stand knowing that every day thousands of people go through the same thing that I do. We can't ever get help from fear that it will get worse. And it will get worse. Nothing can stop this ever growing pain that engulfs our bodies and minds to the point that it is hard to focus on anything but our problems, it makes us believe that there is no way out of the awful lives that we are forced to live. I hate being with the knowledge that I am a part of this awful race, this awful race that believes that they have the right to pick on someone, destroy them until they can't take any more. A race that believes that it is okay to push someone to the point that I am at now.

Suicide.

I stand at the bridge, wind rushing past me as I stare down into the watery void in which I am certain to die in. The air around me is cold, in minus temperatures actually. But who would suspect any less of a winter's night? The cold air melts in with my burning tears, but it doesn't matter anymore. Nothing does and nothing will ever again. I can't stand another moment in this world, and with any luck after today, I won't have to. I have no one that would care enough to even show to my funeral anyway, no one would even come a foot near to my grave. I am hated by everyone, no one would care. I want this, and everyone else does too. I'm just going by the law 'majority rules'. All I have to do now is to jump. Or fall forwards, either way, it does the job. Jumping would end my life in a way it began, all of a sudden, but falling forwards would end it in a way that would remind one of an angel. But who's kidding? I am no angel, angels are loved and cherished by all. I am hated. "Y/n, what are you doing? Just stay there, I'll come and get you!" I turn towards the voice in shock, the speed of my movement causing my foot to slip on the wet railing.

I can feel myself falling through the air until a rough hand grabs my wrist. I gasp as I look down at what would have been my definite death. "M-Matthias," The man that holds tightly onto me begins to shake. "Y/n, pull yourself up." He commands me. His voice holds none of the happiness that I am so used to hearing in his tone.  It is commanding and authoritative, which is very unlike the Danish man I know. "M-Matthias, s-stop." He freezes and I notice the tears that are gathering in his cerulean blue eyes. I feel my heart break at the crying male. "Why Y/n? You acted so happily, I don't understand. You're too wonderful to want to die." His voice cracks and breaks as he talks, speaking with raw emotion. "I just had enough Matthias. I'm sorry." His tears begin to fall, his hand clenching my hand tighter as the second ticks by. "Y/n, don't leave me. Please don't leave me, you're perfect." I let go of his hand, his eyes widening as he grabs my wrists and begins to pull me up. I notice him shrug off his coat and slip off his boots. "Why are you taking them off?" I ask him. He sends me a look that says 'Really? You're about to die and the only thing you ask is why I'm taking off my coat and shoes?' Nevertheless, he answers my question. "If you jump then I'm going to have to jump to get you, plus then I can wrap you up in it when I drag you out." My eyes widen slightly at his response, and I feel myself wanting to grab his hand so he can pull me up. Is there a chance that he just gave me something to live for?

I did end up with Matthias dragging me over the railings, but what he did right after shocked me into a few moments of paralysis. His lips pressed against mine, moving gently as if he were afraid that if he pressed any harder he would break me. He pulls away shortly after and his tears mix in with my own. "I-I'm sorry, so so sorry Matthias." I sob, wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in his defined chest. His heart beat sounds through his clothes and resonates around my brain in a calming way. "No, I'm sorry. I should have known." He wraps his arms around my waist. "You couldn't have, I don't let anyone know about the bullies."

"I know you don't, you shouldn't hide what you feel." I sigh and shake my head, Matthias looks at me with such a sad expression, my heart hurts for him. I am so pathetic, so worthless so useless and yet here he is crying over something I was ready to do to take away all of everyone else's pain. "I just want the pain to stop Matthias, I want to die. I don't know what to do it just hurts so much all the time. They won't stop, they never stop! It's not just the bullies, it's the voices in my head that tell me that I am what they say I am!" He holds me closer and breathes in my scent. "My dear, my beautiful Y/n." His whispers sound so sad like his emotions are drifting into my own and becoming one. "You are not alone, okay? I'm here."

Here, here. Always just here. Here is just a word! It is just another word that has no more meaning to me! "I don't know how to love, you shouldn't stay this close." I know he understands my words because he grabs my face and kisses me deeply. "Then I'll just have to teach you, nothing can ever stop me from loving you, Y/n."

I can't say it out loud, but Matthias, I love you too.