Greece x Neko Reader

You sobbed in the corner of the alleyway that you lived in. You hated this life. This life of being treated like dirt just because you were different to any other human on this planet. You were sick and tired of it, you were a neko, half-cat half-human. And people just loved hating you for it. It's not like you could change yourself. You were born like this, and the only way to get rid of this curse was to die, and you were not prepared to die just yet. You may be starving, beaten and emotionally wrecked, but you still held your pride. You would not give in to the wishes of the people who had done this to you. "Hello." An emotionless and tired voice called out to your hiding place. You couldn't help but be a curious kitty and walk out of your corner. "Yes?" You ask, your high voice portraying your fear of the presumably male human that had said hello to you. "Don't be afraid. Here, I can help you." Your e/c eyes widened in surprise. This stranger would be willing to help you? "What do you want in return?" You asked him, not expecting the answer to be somewhat easy to do. "Stay with me."  

The house that the strange man, whom he had introduced himself as Hercules, owned was huge, and full of cats! You literally squealed in joy and turned into your full cat form, running over to all the cats and talking to them. "Y/n?" In return for his name, you had given Hercules your own. You quickly jumped up, transforming into your human form. Your h/c cat ears and tail stayed the same though. Hercules smiled lazily in your direction, and beckoned you over. "You know when you said you'd stay with me forever?" You nod, slightly confused. "That means that you have to sleep in my room too. You have to always stay with me." Your ears pricked at this information, but you nodded, placing a hand on his. "I get it. You're lonely." You bounce away and sit down on the floor next to a tabby brown kitty, stroking it and whispering to it. Hercules sat next to you, attracting all the cats the that area. You giggle when a cute white kitten jumps on Hercules' head and stays there. Hercules looks at you the entire time, making you feel slightly nervous. 

You were cute. Hercules would give you that. With your bright e/c eyes and h/l h/c hair and cat ears and tail, there was no denying it. Anger built up in his stomach. How dare someone hurt such an angelic creature? It should be against the law, actually, he was pretty sure it was against the law. He allowed his eyes to travel down your figure, looking for more signs of injuries. He noticed that your leg was in a weird position. "You hurt your leg." He stated emotionlessly. He grabbed a towel and placed it under your leg, grabbing a huge box of wound cleaning supplies and setting them out. He quickly healed your leg, moving so quick that you could barely see him move. "T-Thank you Hercules." Hercules thought that the way you stuttered was adorable. Actually he thought that the way you acted in general was adorable. Simply, he thought you were adorable. He continued to stare at you as you played with his cats, them all being around you now. Your little giggle every time a kitten would clamber over another to get your attention caused him to stare harder, trying to memorise every inch of your flawless appearance. 

You looked up, noticing the stare of your human companion beside you, a pink blush coating his cheeks as he realised that he had been caught staring at you. You grinned, showing off your small canines, making him blush harder. You scoot over and place a hand on his forehead. "You're really warm, are you sick Hercules?" Hercules shook his head in answer to your question and stood up quickly. "I'm going to make some food, I'll be back." His greek accent coating his words, making it sound smoother and much more calming. You smile and nod, turning into your cat form and beginning to play fight with the other cats, no claws actually coming out. The kittens pounced on you, playfully pawing at your thin figure. Your e/c eyes seemed brighter in cat form than they were in human form. Most likely because you felt safer from others in cat form, I mean, you looked normal in cat form, in human form you had canines, a tail and cat ears. "The food is ready Y/n." Hercules called out to you. Once again you turned back to your human form and scurried into the kitchen. You slid into a seat and began gobbling down the fish that was on the plate. Hercules looked at you with a look of almost pity. "When was the last time you ate?" He asked, his voice sounding slightly concerned. You thought about it for a moment, trying to remember how many days ago it was. "About 12 days ago, give or take a few days." Hercules sucked in a breath, feeling bad for the conditions you were treated with. "It was only a piece of stale bread." You added, thinking about it. "The last real meal I ate was 8 months ago." 

Hercules felt a pit grow in his stomach, how could anyone be so cruel? He had noticed all the bruises and scars earlier, but looking at you now, he could see lots more. "You're here now so you can eat anything you want. No one can hurt you under my protection. Ever." He noticed the tears welling up in your eyes, and he was about to go and comfort you, until you knocked over your seat and jumped into his arms. Hercules stumbled back a little in surprise, but wrapped his arms around your waist. Your head was buried into his neck, and your legs were wrapped around his waist. "Thank you so much." You whispered, your warm breath tickling his sensitive skin. "I would do anything for you. Those people who hurt you are stupid, idiotic and inhumane." Tears dripped from your eyes at Hercules' kind words.

~Timeskip~

It had been around 6 months since you first met Hercules, and you two had grown close. He kept his promise of protecting you, and in return you never left him. You could never leave the man that you had learned to love. "Y/n, I need to tell you something." An emotionless voice sounded in the silent room as you looked up at the Greek male. "What is it Hercules?" Hercules almost melted at the sound of your caring voice. "Se agapó Y/n." Over the time that you had spent with Hercules, he had taught you some of his native language, so you gasped when you heard him say that. You stood up from your seat, and leaped into his arms, kissing him directly on the lips. "I love you too Hercules!"