Denmark x Pregnant Reader

You were sat at the bar, right next to your Husband, who had an arm slung over your shoulders as he sipped slowly on a beer. He didn't want to get drunk tonight, after all, you had told him that you had an important announcement. "Min Skat? Do you want anything?" You shook your head, firmly declining his offer. Matthias looked confused, but nodded and continued to sip on his drink. You fiddled with the ring on your left ring finger nervously, wondering if what you were going to say would ruin your happy marriage. After all, they were very important, and the words that could come out of your mouth at any given time would change your lives. The words 'For better or for Worse' rung in your head, and you wondered how seriously he would take them in this moment. "Matthias, I have something important to tell you." His head snaps up at your words and he gives you a worried look. "Now, uh... Don't freak out!" His eyes widen and he turns to face you fully, he places a hand on your shoulder, cerulean blue eyes staring into your own. 

"What's wrong? Are you sick? Do you have Cancer? Are you dying? Do you want to split up? Do you need Hospital treatment?" You chuckled nervously at how protective he was getting. It was always kind of amusing watching your Husband get all worried and panicky, considering his usual laid-back appearance. "No, I don't need to go to the hospital. I might in about 9 months, though." He looked at you eyes still anxious and panicked. "Why, what's wrong?" Lukas, who happened to have joined you on this occasion sighed and facepalmed. "Matthias, what do some women go through for 9 Months?" Lukas spoke slowly as if talking to a child. Which, in some sense he was. "Pregnancy? Wait, but that means- Oh my God." Realisation dawns on his face, and he leans back in his chair, hands covering his face. You froze up, what if didn't want the child? It took about 30 seconds for you to actually hear the sobs coming from his mouth. He lifts his hands away from his face and grins at you. 

"You're really pregnant?" You nod, smiling at him. He jumps up cheering and pulling you into a bone-crushing hug, before jumping up again and hugging Lukas, who allowed him just because of the happy occasion. "We're having a baby! Oh god, this is amazing! He cries kneeling on the floor, the attention of the customers being on both of you. He kisses your hands gently. "We're finally going to be a family!" Everyone in the bar cheers for you as you press a kiss to his lips. "We are. We're going to be parents and we can buy them toys, watch them grow up and have children of their own. They'll be successful, and amazing and they're going to be loved." Matthias picks you up off your seat, and holds you bridal style, walking out of the bar and to your car. You had admittedly squeaked in surprise a little at the sudden action. He gently placed you in the front seat, instantly hugging you, pressing a kiss to your head and getting in the driver's seat. He couldn't find any more words to say.

As soon as you were home and in your shared bedroom, Matthias burst into tears again, walking towards you, placing one hand on your stomach and the other on your waist. His lips connect with yours in a sweet, passionate kiss. His lips were soft, and you could smell the slight scent of alcohol and sweat on him. He pulled away quickly, gently falling onto the bed, pulling you down next to him. "Do you know what gender yet?" He asks you shakily. You giggle and shake your head no. "I'm in my first trimester, I can only learn the gender in the second trimester. Besides, don't you want it to be a surprise?" The Dane nodded and nuzzled your neck. He murmured 'I love you' in his language over and over again, his lips tickling your neck. You laughed and pushed him away from you playfully. He groans in fake disappointment and pouts. You smirk and pull at his cheeks. Matthias shakes his head, making your hands fly off. Suddenly, you are pulled on top of him, a chaste kiss being pressed to your lips. "I love you so much." You whisper. "I love you too."

~Second Trimester~

Your stomach had formed a small bump, and your cravings had kicked in big time. As did your mood swings. "MATTHIAS!" You yelled out, your voice sounding distraught. The man ran down the stairs and stood in front of you, panting. A worried look crossed his eyes, as he scanned over you for any injuries. Only finding a small cut on your finger from the knife that you were using to cut up vegetables with could be found. "Whats wrong Kjaer?" You pouted and pointed up to the First-Aid kit that was on the highest shelf. "I can't reach it." You pointed out obviously. Matthias smiled and got it down for you. He picked out a plaster and some disinfectant from the green box and began to treat your wound. As soon as it was all wrapped up and clean, he brought it to his lips and kissed it better. "Thank you! Now can I have ice cream with gravy?" He laughed and nodded, bending over to get the ice-cream out of the freezer, allowing it to defrost slightly as he made the gravy. Once he was finished, he gave you the bowl and you ate hungrily.

~Third Trimester~

You were currently sat on your sofa, cuddled up to Matthias. Both of you were watching the walking dead, you cringing in pain from contractions every 20 minutes or so, when all of a sudden, you felt a wetness in a certain area. You gasped in surprise and shock. "Matt," You began. Matthias looked down and jumped up, quickly grabbing the emergency bag, putting it on his shoulders and picked you up. "It's okay, I'll get you to the Hospital." You were screaming in pain by the time you were at the Hospital. The Nurse took you out of Matthias' arms and placed you on a bed, calling in the midwife and shooing Denmark out of the room. Denmark dialled up his brothers excitedly. "Guys! Y/n's in labour!" An excited cheer from the other end almost deafened him as Tino rambled about how they would be there soon. And that they were, 3 of them looking like they were going to throw up and Tino jumping up and down. They all sat down, chattering excitedly, even Berwald joined in. It was about 8 hours of restlessness before the midwife entered the seating room, a huge grin on her face. "Matthias Kohler? You can go see your wife now." Matthias jumped up and ran into the delivery room, grinning like a mad-man. He gasped at the sight of two bundles in his exhausted and sweaty wife's arms. "Twins..."