DenNor (Mah OTP)

His eyes. Those sky blue eyes.One of the only things that showed his true feelings. The only things that can show you that he's not just a stupid and reckless country, but one that has been through pain and fear. The only part of him that you can analyse to figure out whether he was lying or not. His eyes. They were one of the many things that drew Lukas to the man. One of the many things that Lukas adored about the man, was the expressions behind them. It made him feel like he was on a rollercoaster of Matthias' emotions. The ones he couldn't express himself, he would look into Matthias' eyes and he could feel them himself.

His mouth. That adorable little twitch when he wanted to smile but couldn't. Those adorable little dimples that appeared when he did manage a smile. One of the most beautiful things to Matthias, was Lukas' mouth. Even though the slightly younger male was a master at hiding his emotions, a little twitch of his mouth was all Matthias needed to see to know what he was feeling; and knowing that he was one of the only ones who could analyse these small signs, made him feel so much more important to Lukas than he already was.

Red. Matthias' favourite colour. It described him perfectly too. Matthias was a leader; and a very good one at that. To this day, it still amazes Lukas how he can be joking around one day, and then be perfectly serious and ready to go to war the next. Red was the colour of achievement. And that was all Matthias strived for. To achieve his goals and to do so successfully was his way of life. And that was one of the most interesting things about Matthias; he would focus on the things he needed to make his country the best it could be, but otherwise, he would do no such thing.

Purple. Lukas' favourite colour. It proved so much about the short male. Lukas was mysterious, with his emotionless facade. Ever since they were young, Matthias strived to figure out the mystery behind the boy, but he never did and every day he tries another way to get Lukas to give him a hint on what he was feeling. Lukas was also majestic. In everything he did, he would find a way to make it look graceful and easy. Matthias adored this about Lukas.

His gentleness. Although many don't believe that Matthias would be the type to be gentle, he is. Any time the couple are doing anything, Matthias will take such care of Lukas, making sure he was never in pain or in any danger. Matthias is ridiculously gentle with Lukas, afraid that if he were too rough, Lukas would leave him. Matthias is so afraid of this happening, that every kiss they share is soft unless Lukas gives him permission to kiss harder.

His passion. Perhaps he showed it in a different way to others, but Lukas was a very passionate person, whether it be about his opinions, or when kissing Matthias. Lukas always knew when he needed to take control, and when he did, it ended beautifully. Lukas would put every ounce of love that he couldn't show in his expressions, into the kisses that they both shared. It made Matthias feel safe and loved around Lukas, and it made Lukas feel happy and strong.

Lukas loved how helpful Matthias was. If ever Lukas looked as if he were struggling with a heavy item or something that he couldn't see over the top of, Matthias would swoop in and take it from Lukas' hands and do the job for him. Every time Matthias did this, it filled Lukas with adoration and respect for the physically stronger and taller male. He often saw Matthias helping other people too, it made him feel overjoyed that he had managed to get such a helpful person.

Matthias loved how wise Lukas was. If ever Matthias was angry or upset or dealing with something that was difficult, Lukas would show up and soothe him with words that only wise people like Lukas could come up with. Lukas may not speak as much as Matthias, but when he did, his words were smart and powerful. It showed that Lukas would be able to help people with so many problems that they would not be able to get through alone. He felt honoured to be beside such a person.

Lukas thought it was amazing how Matthias would stand up for anyone that looked like they were getting a hard time. Matthias would show compassion for ordinary people and would do almost anything to help them. Lukas knew that Matthias didn't do this for prideful reasons, but instead for the joy it brought him seeing that his actions can cause people to be happy. It truly amazed Lukas that someone so compassionate could end up with someone as closed off ad he.

Every time that Lukas would draw or write, it would make Matthias sigh in awe. Lukas was very creative, and it made everything the two did together so much more interesting. Whether it be Matthias waking up from a nightmare and Lukas telling him a story to get him to fall back asleep or when the two looked at art and Lukas would find such a deeper meaning. It made Matthias grin every time that something that he thought was simple, Lukas could find something else that made it better.

The only thing that Lukas disliked about Matthias was his insecurities. Lukas could not see how someone so loyal and brave could be insecure about anything. Every time Matthias would frown because he felt insecure, Lukas would pull him away from other people and tell him how much he meant to him. This would always bring a smile on Matthias' face and he would often hug Lukas and whisper soft thank you's in his ear.

Matthias disliked only one thing about Lukas. And that one thing was that occasionally Lukas would bottle his emotions up too much and it would make Lukas cry sometimes when they got home. Matthias despised seeing Lukas cry, and so whenever this happened, he would sit Lukas down somewhere and try to make him happy again. Lukas almost always ended up kissing Matthias and wondering how he ever managed to get someone so wonderful.

Both of them have been through pain and joy. Both have seen things they never wanted to see. But both stay beside one another through it all. Matthias sometimes feels worthless, but Lukas makes him feel good about himself again. Lukas might cry because he can't show his emotions very well, but Matthias always finds a way to let him know that it's alright. Both are so different, but together they found a love stronger than titanium. Together they have built there own world made for them and them only. They will love each other until the end of time.