Chapter 1

Evie's POV:
" I love you Evie." My wonderful boyfriend Doug, son of Dopey, says taking my hands in his. " I love you too Doug." I say kissing him. He melts into the beautiful kiss without a moments hesitation. " Can we go watch a movie PLEASE." I say giving him my puppy pout. " Of corse. You know I can't resist that face." He says. I smile and pull him to mine and Mal's dorm here at Auradon prep. He sets our stuff down on the dark wood table and looks at the dress I wore at Ben's coronation. " You looked so beautiful in this dress." He says running his finger over the skirt of the dress. I chuckle. " You should see the outfit I'm working on now." I say motioning to a piece of paper with its design. Doug picks it up and looks at it. It was gonna be my ruby heart necklace, a blue ruffle tank top, a pair of leather pants, a blue leather jacket with my name on the front, my small golden head band, and some blue pumps that I had recently bought. " Wow. How do you do it?" He asks. " I don't know babe. Fashion designing has always came naturally to me." I say, pulling up Netflix. " Can you make me look cool?" He asks, taking his shoes off and making himself comfy on my bed. "You don't need to look cool sweetie. Your the son of the most adorable of the 7 dwarfs. You need to look adorable. And besides, I love your look." I say, sitting beside him and straightening out his bow tie and setting his glasses right. He grins and pulls me close. " this is why I love you Evie." He says. I chuckle and kiss him again. I pull away and put the hunger games on. Me and Doug watch the movie in complete comfortable silence. Eventually, I fall asleep on his chest.

Mal's POV:

Ben and I were on a date. He was taking me back to the enchanted lake to teach me how to swim. We arrive at the gazebo where a picnic is set up. I smile and sit down. We have a picnic of strawberries, sandwiches, and water. I devour the strawberries. Ben grins at me and swipes a strawberry from my hand. " Wrong move Ben." I say crawling over to him. He grins and plants a swift kiss on my lips. He stands up and pulls his shirt over his head. He was already wearing his cute little swim shorts with the crowns on them. He throws his shirt and shoes to the side. I stand up and throw my cover up dress to the side, revealing a purple tank top and green shorts. Ben takes my hand and leads me to the top of the cliff. He picks me up bridal style and jumps into the water. I grasp onto his neck as if my life depended on it. We land into the water with a loud splash. Ben and I surface. He lets me go, but his grip on my hand remains firm and tight. I keep myself afloat by kicking my legs. " Cmon lets swim back to the gazebo. I'll be with you the entire time." He says. I nod and begin to swim across the enchanted lake. " You got it Mal." Ben says letting go of my hand. I make it to the shallow end of the lake and sit on the edge of the gazebo. Ben gets out and grabs a towel. He drapes half of it around me and the other half around himself. He picks up another strawberry and feeds me half of it. He finishes it off and throws the stem away. I lay my head on his shoulder and think where I would be without Ben. No matter if I was a hero or villain, I love Ben. With all of my heart.