chapter 3

Doug's POV:

After Evie falls asleep, I create a group chat with my friends.

Doug: Hey guys
Mal: hey dopey boy
Ben: Hey man
Carlos: hello
Jane: hi Doug
Jay: Sup
Audrey: hi Doug
Mal: Where's Evie
Doug: Asleep beside me. Listen guys do you wanna meet in an hour for dinner.
ALL: YES.
Doug: Great see you guys later.

I put my phone back into my pocket and look at the love of my life sleeping beside me. I quickly shake her awake. " Ugh. Baby let me sleep." She says turning her back to me. I pull her pillow out from under her head. She groans and sits up. " We're meeting with our friends in an hour." I say kissing her nose. " Ok just let me fix my make up and change." She says. She walks over to her vanity table and does some touch ups on her makeup. She then goes behind her changing wall and changes her clothes. She comes out with leather pants, a blue shirt, her ruby heart necklace, and a blue leather jacket. She grabs her black combat boots and laces them up. " You look great." I say. She grins and stands up. " Shall we?" I say extending my arm. " We shall." She says taking my arm. We walk out to the field and wait for our friends. A few minuets later we see them walking across the field.