chapter 20

A/N:

Ok so this will be the last chapter of this book. There will be a sequel. This chapter will be very eventful. So enjoy. (:

4 weeks later:

Mal's POV:

The last few weeks have been really off. I have been throwing up every morning and have been really moody and cranky. I also have been craving weird things. I decided to talk to Evie. I text her to meet me at the steps of the castle. Within five minuets, she is here. " Hey Mal. What's up?" Evie says. " I've been vomiting every morning, eating the weirdest things, and I've been cranky and moody." I say. Evie thinks for a moment and then gasps. " Mal. I think you might be pregnant." Evie says. I gasp and cover my mouth. " Let's go get a test." She says. We go to a nearby store and buy a pregnancy test. I do the test and wait five minuets like it says. Evie holds my hand the whole 5 minuets. After the 5 minuets is up, I look at the test. A pink plus sign. " Evie. I am pregnant." I say, showing her the sign. " I'm gonna be an aunt. We gotta tell Carlos and Jay. And then we gotta tell Ben and the kingdom and also the rest of our friends." Evie rambles while pulling out her phone. She texts Carlos and Jay. Within a few more minuets, they show up. " What's up?" Jay says. I show them the pregnancy test. " Your pregnant?" Carlos says in shock. I nod and smile a little. " we're gonna be uncles." Carlos says. I nod and smile. " Congratulations Mal. This is great. When are you gonna tell Ben?" Jay asks. " Right now. I'll see you guys later." I say. I walk to the castle to ben's study. I walk inside to see him working on papers. I hide the test behind my back and walk up to him. He looks up. " Hey baby." He says. " Hey honey. I have something to tell you." I say. " Is everything ok?" He asks. I show him the test. " Your pregnant." He says. I nod and smile. He looks up and then jumps out of his chair. He picks me up and twirls me around. " Mal this is amazing. We're gonna be parents." He says, kissing my stomach. I blush slightly and intertwine my hand with his. " I should probably let mom know. I'll see you later." I say kissing his cheek. I walk to the dungeons to tell mom.

Maleficent's POV:

" You got a visitor." A guard says opening my cell door. In comes Mal. I wasn't expecting this. " Mal. What are you doing here?" I ask. " I'm here to tell you that I am pregnant." She says. " I'm guessing it's ben's." I say. She nods. " Congratulations Mal." I say. She nods and leaves the cell. I hope the baby is healthy and happy. He or she will have a great mother and father.

Evie's POV:

I rush to mine and doug's small cottage in the enchanted forest. He is waiting outside with a nervous look on his face. When he sees me, he takes my hand. " Evie I to ask you a question." He says. I nod. He gets down on one knee and pulls out a ring box. I gasp and smile. He opens it revealing a beautiful diamond ring that was surrounded with blue gems. " Evie I love you. I'm sorry this couldn't be as extravagant as ben's was, but will you marry me?" He says. " Doug. Yes I will marry you." I say. He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me. I kiss him back. " I have news." I say. " What is it?" He asks. " Mal and Ben are having a baby." I say. He smiles and kisses me again. I was happy. I'm marrying the love of my life, and my best friend is pregnant.

It's the end of this book. Seqeuel will be up soon. Please feel free to share, vote, and comment on this story. I love all of you guys.