chapter 8

Mal's POV:

" Mal, Ben your up." The music teacher says. Today was duets and obviously me and Ben paired up. We walk to the front of the class and grab 2 stools. We sit them down and play our song.

Ben:
Words don't come easy without a melody
I'm always thinking In terms of do-re-mi
I should be hiking, swimming laughing with you
Instead I'm all out of tune

Mal:
But what you don't know
You lift me off the ground
You're inspiration, you helped me find my sound,
Just like a baseline a half-time
You hold down the groove
That's why I'm counting on you

Ben and Mal:
And if I heard you on the radio
I'd never wanna change a single note
It's what I tried to say all along
You're my favorite song

Ben:
I'm in a session writing tracks
You've got another class to teach

Mal:
And then rehearsal with a band
You're always one step out of reach
I'm looking for some harmony
With you it comes so naturally
You helped me find the right

Ben and Mal:
And when I hear you on the radio
I'd never wanna change a single note
It's what I tried to say all along
You're my favorite song

My Favorite Song!

Both:
And when I hear you on the radio (yeah yea)
I'd never wanna change a single note (no no)
It's what I tried to say all along

Mal:
You're my favorite song
Ben:
You're my favorite song

The room erupts into cheers. Someone in the crowd shouts, " Long live BAL!!" Ben and myself blush and smile. The bell rings and we walk to our next class.

Bella's POV:

On my way to dinner, I begin to think about my revenge. What will I do first? What will I do after? I suddenly bump into someone. I look up to see a handsome guy staring at me. I instantly felt all warm and fuzzy inside. He had olive skin, brown eyes, brown curly hair, and some highly toned muscles. " I'm so sorry." I say. " No no no. My fault. Here let me help you." He says helping me up. " My name is Bella cipher. Daughter of bill cipher." I say. " Oh nice to meet you Bella. My name is Tanner. Son of Naveen and Tiana." He says kissing my hand. " Wait. Your not gonna hate me because I'm bill ciphers daughter." I say. " I don't believe in hating someone because of who they are born from." He says. " Woah. That's pretty deep." I say. " Would you like to join me for dinner?" He asks. " I'd love to." I say. He extends his hand to me. I gladly take it and we walk to the cafeteria to get our dinner. What if I like him? I think. Don't get to attached. Your here for revenge. I also think. Grr. Why does life have to be so complicated for a dream demons daughter?

A/N:

So Bella's got a crush. ☺ What do you guys want to happen with this character. Do you want her to turn good early or at the end. Comment or message me for any ideas.