chapter 7

Doug's POV:

I am going to Evie and Mal's dorm room, because it's the only place I haven't looked for Evie. I can't believe that she did that to Evie. MY Evie. I go to the door of her dorm and knock. I hear crying and sniffling on the other side of the door. " Evie it's Doug. I'm coming in." I say opening the door. I walk inside to find Evie hovering over a box. She's crying hard and fast. I sit my book bag down and walk over to her. I look inside the box. Inside was an outfit that was big enough for a 7 year old. It was a blue shirt with a red apple on it, a pair of  black jeans, and a small cloak like jacket. It was torn and covered in dried mud. " Is this the..." She finishes the sentence. " Outfit that Bella and her friends destroyed. Yup." She says. " Cmere." I say extending my arms to her. She practically jumps into my arms. She cries and crises until, " Thanks Doug. I needed that." She says. " Anything for my princess." I say, wiping a stray tear from her now make up smudged eyes. " I gotta fix my make up." She says walking to her vanity table. She cleans under her eyes and reapplies her eye liner and mascara. She then pulls out some bright red lipstick and applies it. She stands up and pulls me out of the dorm.

Bella's POV:

" All Is going to plan father. They still hate me for what I did to Evie all those years ago." I say with a sly grin. " Excellent work Bella. If all goes to plan, we shall rule Auradon by Maleficent's side." He says. " And what do I get?" I say with a sly smirk. " Oh don't worry my child. You shall get what you've always wanted. Revenge." He says. I laugh evily. Dad soon joins. " Now all you have to do is get them to trust you." Daddy say. " I know exactly how I'm gonna do that." I say. " Good. I'll see you soon my child. You know how to get me. And remember, daddy's watching you." He says vanishing. I quickly make my way to find my former best friends. Total domination isn't far.