chapter 10

Carlos' POV:

" Cmere dude." I say. Dude runs over to me and sits in my lap. " I missed you today buddy." I say petting his head. He licks my hand in reply. " someone else missed you too." I recognize that perfect voice anywhere. " How's my perfect girlfriend today?" I ask as she sits next to me. " Super glad we have the day off tomorrow." She says taking off her high heels. " I hate these heels." She says. " Why did you wear them?" I ask. " My mom made me." She says. She sets her heels to the side and lays her head on my shoulder. " So, are you gonna give dude all of your cuddles or are you gonna give me some as well?" She says kissing my cheek. " Both." I say before kissing her slowly on the lips. She melts into the kiss without hesitation. " So, what do you wanna do tomorrow?" I ask. " Just cuddle with you, play with dude, and maybe go out for dinner and a movie." She says. " Sounds perfect to me." I say. She smiles and pulls dude from my arms. She sits him in her lap and makes baby talk to him. I grin and put my arm around her waist. Across the field, I see Bella talking to Tanner. I hope that's going well.

Bella's POV:

" I'm sorry Tanner. I can't be your girlfriend." I say. " Bella why? I love you." He says. " Tanner I love you more than you'll ever know, but my father will kill you." I say. " I don't care about your father, I don't care what you were sent here to do. If Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay could turn good and get their happily ever after, you can as well." He says. " I want to be good. I gotta make things right." I say. " I'll help you." He says. I close my eyes and think. I know what I have to do.