chapter 19

Evie's POV:

I'm handed a microphone. I grab my glass of sparkling cider and stand at the center. All eyes fall on me. " Ok. So as the maid of honor and the Queens sister, I just wanted to say, I love you Mal. Your my sister. I wish you all the happiness in your marriage with Ben. And Ben. Take care of her. Treat her like the queen she is. To the bride and groom." I say raising my glass. It was Carlos' turn.

Carlos' POV:

I take the microphone from Evie and stand in the center of the dance floor. " Well. To my sister, congratulations. You deserve this. I hope your marriage with Ben is happy and full of promise. I know Ben will treat you right and be good to you. To the bride and groom." I say, raising my glass. Then it was Jay's turn.

Jay's POV:

I take the microphone from Carlos. " I'm proud of Mal and everything she has become and acomplished. I never would've thought that Mal, one of the toughest girls I have ever met, would be queen of Auradon. I wish both Mal and Ben every bit of happiness in their marriage. To the bride and groom." I say raising my glass.

Time skip:

Ben's POV:

Mal and I decided just to have our honeymoon here in Auradon. I'm so happy. I've married my love and my queen. Mal and I wave goodbye and start to walk up the steps into the castle. I pick Mal up bridal style and carry her in the castle. The doors shut and I sit her down. " C'mon." I say leading her to our new room. We walk up a few flights of stairs until we reach a pair of large wooden oak doors with gold and blue designs on it. " Go on." I say to Mal. She pushes open the door and smiles. The room was a light shade of blue, with a large king sized bed in the center. There was a walk in closet, a bathroom with a walk in shower, a dresser, a vanity table and a flat screen TV. " Ben it's beautiful." Mal says, running a hand over the blue and gold bed spread. I smirk and place my arms around her waist. " Not as beautiful as you." I say. She turns around and attacks me with hungry kisses. I don't hesitate to kiss her back. We fall back onto the bed. She is underneath me. She smiles and pulls me back down for another kiss. This is it. Our wedding night.

A/N:

So I really didn't wanna go into details about the wedding night. Sorry. I hope you all are liking the story.