Chapter 11

Evie's POV:

Doug, Mal, Ben, Jay, Carlos, Jane, Audrey, and I were sitting in mine and Mal's dorm room hanging out. There was still at least 2 hours till curfew. I was sitting at my desk working on an outfit for myself and Mal. Prom was coming up and I want our dresses to be ready well ahead of time. The boys have already asked us all to prom and I'm pretty sure Tanner asked Bella. Ok ok. Now ruffles at the bottom. A crown for me and a golden headband for Mal. Clutch purse for both of us. Maybe a cape. Nah. Don't want them to be to similar to our coronation dresses. Purple for Mal. Blue for me. Ooh some black lace fingerless gloves for Mal. Golden heels for both of us. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock at the door. " I got it." I say getting up. I open the door to see Tanner and Bella. Their fingers are laced together and their are tear tracks on Bella's face. " Bella what's wrong?" I ask. " Evie I'm so so sorry. I want to be good." She says as a fresh set of tears fall from her eyes. I look at Tanner. " She's telling the truth. She wants to explain why she came here." He says. " Come in." I say. She sits at the chair I was sitting and wipes her tears. " Why is she here?" Mal asks. " I came here to say, I want to be good. I want to be with Tanner. The reason I'm so terrified is because my daddy made a deal with Maleficent. If I don't follow through, everyone and everything I love will be destroyed." She says, grasping onto Tanner's hand. Mal looks shocked. " How did she connect with cipher?" Jay asks. " I don't know." Ben says. " Don't worry Bella. You'll be ok." I say. We suddenly hear evil laughing. It was him. Doug runs over to me and pulls me close. That's when bill cipher appears. " Bella I'm so disappointed." He says. " I don't care dad. I'm not that perfect little dream demon you want me to be." She says. " Mark my words you useless child, if you do not do as you were told by prom, I will destroy everything you love. Including your precious boyfriend." He says before disappearing. Bella begins to sob. Mal gets up and stomps out of the room. Ben walks after her. I knew exactly where they were going. I put my hand on Bella's shoulder. Doug puts an arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

Mal's POV:

" I need to see my mother now!" I say. The guard quickly nods and leads me and Ben to her cell. He lets us into her cell. She is peacefully sleeping. I pick up a bucket of water and dump it on her. She screams and wakes up. " Oh Mal. Are you trying to give your dear old mother a heart attack?" She says. " No more games witch. Tell me the deal you made with cipher. NOW!" I shout. " How dare you speak to me that way. I'm your mother." She says. I glare at her. " After what you and cipher have done, no your not." I say. " Fine. If ciphers daughter could fulfill her destiny and betray you all once again, they would rule by my side." She says. I smirk. " Well your plan has failed because Bella is good now." I say. " Cmon Mal. Let's ditch this place." Ben says. " Goodbye Maleficent." I say walking out of the cell with Ben. I hear the tears of my former mom behind me. But at this point, I don't care.