Chapter 2

Carlos' POV:
" Carlos." Jane, my girlfriend and the daughter of Fairy godmother, says walking towards me. Her baby blue dress swaying with every step she takes." Hey Jane. Ready for our date?" I ask. She nods and we walk off to a little cafe that's only a few minuets from campus. It's called pixie cafe. It was much nicer than the cafes we had back on the island. We walk inside and grab a table. I look on the small menu and decide on a simple glass of water. " What'll it be guys?" I girl with wings and white hair asks. I look at her name tag. Periwinkle. " I'll have a Carmel apple latte." Jane says. I decide against the water and get what Jane's getting. " I'll have the same." I say. She nods and flitters away to the counter. " Guess what?" Jane says. " What?" I ask. She smiles. " Well I talked to my mom and she said in about 2 years, she will teach me how to use magic." She says. "Jane that's so great." I say. " I know right." She says. Our drinks come out. I take a sip. The sweet taste of Carmel apples fill my mouth with a warm tingling sensation. " This is good." I say. Jane grins and takes another sip of her coffee. The playful grin on her face fades to a sad smile. " I'm guessing there wasn't stuff like this on the island." She says. I nod. She reaches across the table and takes my hand. " It's OK. Your safe here. No one will harm you whilst your here." She says. I smile and kiss her hand.
I was the luckiest guy in Auradon at the moment. " I love you." I say. " I love you too." She replies. We pay for our drinks and walk back to the school hand in hand.

Jay's POV:

" Hey Babe." Audrey, my girlfriend and daughter of sleeping beauty, says. She must be coming from cheer practice because she is still in her cheer uniform. " Hey." I say kissing her cheek and putting my arm around her waist. We walk to the field and to the bleachers. " I'll be right back." She says sitting her book bag down and running off. Probably going off to change. Across the field, I see Carlos and Jane playing with dude, the campus mutt. I smirk as Carlos trips and falls on his back with Jane on top of him. They laugh and help one another up. They continue to play with dude. They laugh and talk as if nothing had happened. " I'm back." Audrey says sitting her cheer bag down and sitting beside me. She is wearing a pink dress with a white collar. She was also wearing her pink hig heels. " You look good in that dress." I say kissing her. She blushes and smiles. The rest of the day we sit on the bleechers and cuddle.

Forever after: A Descendants storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें