Chapter 16

Time skip:
Prom day

Evie's POV:

" Ok let's get started." I say, laying out mine, Mal's, Bella's, Jane's, and Audrey's prom dresses on the bed. I do the girls make up and hair and then do my hair and makeup. We change into our dresses and walk to the courtyard that has been beautifully decorated with yellow and blue decorations. Tables had silver table cloths on it with blue and yellow center pieces. Lanterns hung from trees and posts. " The courtyard looks beautiful." I say. The girls nod in agreement. We walk into prom to find our boyfriends waiting. They all had on tuxes with ties that matched our dresses. They also had corsages in their hands with roses that matched our dresses and sparkling crystals. Doug walks up to me and puts the corsage on my wrist. Tanner, Ben, Jay, and Carlos does the same for Mal, Bella, Audrey, And Jane. We walk further into the courtyard to the dance floor. Doug places his hands on my waist and I place my arms around his neck. " You look gorgeous." Doug says as we dance. " Thanks." I say with a smile and a blush. I look over at Mal and Ben who are slow dancing as well. Doug and I smile. It was almost time. I hope everything goes well. I see Ben part ways with Mal. Oh my gosh. It's time.

Mal's POV:

I go grab a chocolate covered strawberry and wait for Ben to return to me. " Excuse me everyone." Ben says from the center of the dance floor. I turn my attention to my boyfriend. " I would like to ask my beautiful girlfriend to come up here please." He says, looking at me. I smile and walk across the dance floor, to Ben. I see all of my friends smiling. Ben gets down on one knee and pulls out a black velvet box. I smile and let tears fall from my eyes. " Mal. I love you. And I want to prove it to you. Mal, will you do me the honor of becoming my queen?" Ben says, opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring, surrounded by Amythests. " YES." I shout. Ben slips the finger on me and we kiss. The courtyard is loud with squeals and cheers. Our friends run up to us, and I am pulled into a hug with Evie, Jay, and Carlos. I cry a few more tears. " I can't believe our sister is getting married." Evie says to Carlos and Jay. Carlos pulls me into a single hug. I hug him back and then eventually pull away. I hug Evie and Jay. " I'm gonna make your dress and help plan the wedding. I want it to be perfect for my sister and future queen." Evie says. " And of corse, since I never knew my father, Carlos and Jay will walk me down the aisle." I say. " I hope Fairy godmother will officiate." Ben says. " It will be my pleasure dear." Fairy godmother says behind us. She hugs me and smiles. " After all its not just a wedding. It's also the coronation of Auradon 's new queen." She says. She then looks to Jane who is hand in hand with Carlos. " Jane. You look beautiful my child. I'm so proud of you." She says, hugging Jane. " Thanks mom." Jane says. Ben takes me by the hand and we dance. We were completely happy and conten with the night we are having.