Chapter 2

Just a little disclaimer if you didn't already know, my book has swear words in them. Quite a bit actually...

In other words, if you are a young child: Read on at your own risk! ;D

? POV

I'm just about to finish up putting reserves in the ships' kitchen when I hear someone yell, "Hey Nick! You able to help us out for a few minutes!"

Oh the guys are back. Wait where did they go? Oh yeah, they went to the store. Now that I think about it, that trip to the store took longer than expected... Weird.

"Sure thing Ghetto! Be out in a second!" As I walked toward the deck I could hear the guys arguing, "-I still can't believe we took two random girl and fricken kidnapped them Ghetto! You just had to knock them out!" "What did you want me to do! Shark got shot by the little one and so we had to knock out the older one before she shot one of us!"

I yelled to them as I walked through the door onto the deck, "What the hell are you guys talking about?" Outside, the guys had 2 girls over their shoulders and Shark had a splint on his leg, "What the fuck happened?"

-Time skip until both girls are dealt with-

Both the girls were still asleep... I was still so confused. What had happened at the store? I walked up to Ghetto and asked,"Hey Ghetto what the hell happened at the store?"

He stopped what he organizing his chest and looked down, then spoke."We were at the store when we saw a horde go towards the gun store windows, so we expected someone to be in there. We left the store and I started shooting down the zombies with the guys. When I shot, I heard a girl yell to the someone to get down.

We kept shooting and by the time we were done I couldn't find AK anywhere, so Shark and I started to try and find him. He came out from behind the gun store with the older girl in his arms, her hands cuffed. I looked at him like he finally lost it. When I asked him what the hell he was doing with her and he told me that she was getting up and she had an Assault Rifle with her so he grabbed her and dragged her out of the store. He said she had probably broken one of his teeth with a punch but he soon handcuffed her. He said he had to wrestle with her and she ended up hitting her head and getting knocked out. After he finished he set her down, took off her bag and started going through it. 'What are you doing?' I had asked him. He said he was looking for some medical supplies for her. Then we heard a gunshot and Shark went down. Luckily the little one shot his outer thigh so it wasn't a horrible injury. I think she meant to scare us but damn that kids got guts..."

Ashley's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately regretted it when I was blinded by a bright light, groaning I slammed my eyes shut again and rolled over.

What the hell happened?
Why is my head pounding?
Where the hell am I?

"Hey Nick it sounds like she's awake!"

Who the hell is that?
Where is all my stuff, and my gun... Oh shit...
Wait, what happened?

I slowly sat up and opened my eyes again, making sure to look away from the light. Just then the door clicked and slowly opened revealing two guys, one of them had a white mask on, while the other just looked normal. They acted really calm when they walked in, which was kind of unnerving, and said, "How's your head?"

What? "Uhh, it's pounding up a storm at the moment, who the hell are you? What the hell even happened?"

"Oh, well I'm Nick, and this is AK, do you want some meds for your head? We'll get them for you while we explain everything."