Chapter 17

Uh, hi.
As you guys may have seen on from my page... My grandma died yesterday.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to write much of the next chapter for you guys. I'm going to try my best since I haven't been able to actually sit down and write in quite awhile and probably won't anytime soon besides this weekend but we'll see how this goes.

Anyways, just thought that I'd give you a little bit of a heads up as to why things may slow down here.

Hope you guys enjoy the last of the pre-written chapters!

Sky's POV

Advancing on the door in the room I put my hand on the knob and throw the door open.

I looked out at the parking lot and finally realized that this door was the employee entrance.

I grabbed the door handle and closed the door, and I swear I heard Barney drop something. I didn't think much of it and went to turn around and I heard a raspy voice say, "Don't fucking move Sunglasses or your friend is as good as dead!" I froze and realized that the noise was Barney's gun hitting the floor. Shit!

"Now Sunglasses, set your gun on the floor." Fucker...

I slowly bent down and set it on the floor then slowly stood back up. Plan. Plan. What's the plan... "Alright Sunglasses, turn around and when you do you better kick that gun off to the side," I heard Barney suck in a breath when he finished.

He's probably got a gun to his head, who ever is holding the gun must've pressed it into his head harder...

As I turned and saw them, Barney had a pistol to his head and was restrained by an arm around his neck, in a headlock. Son of a bitch...

I kicked the gun away and looked Barney in the eyes. He had a mischievous look in them like whenever he planned on screwing with me, what is he planning?

Barney's POV
Be warned OCD people... This was sooo hard to write. You've been warned XD

Okays, this guy is reallys starting to annoys me.

I's moves to try ands get a betters positions but hes just tightens his grips.

I's look overs at Skys and see him lookings at me.

Olighlar...

Alrights lets do this.

"Hey Skys. Remembers when we's used to's screw arounds in class and the teachers woulds gets mad at us? Likes when yous put the inks in the teachers cup ands mades her teeths black?"

The guy holdings me, tenses. Thens he says in mys ear, "Don't you try anything. You're a dead man if you do."

Skys doesn't hears him and says, "Of course, how could I forget a reaction like that? But... Right now isn't exactly the time Barney..."

Afters I relaxes myselfs a bits, I get my selfs readys to go's through with mys plans.

Shiftings my feets, I looks him ins his eyes agains and says, "Remembers those."

Skys stiffens ands looks ats me, "Barney, don't you-"

I feels the gun pushed harders intos my head, "Quiet! Both of you!"

Afters a's short pause he's continues, "Alright Sunglasses, I suggest you walk in front of me. We are going to walk to the main entrance of this bank, where I have a few... friends. Any funny business, your buddy's dead. Capeesh?"

Skys sighs and nods befores he starts walkings in fronts of us. Alrights, it's nows or nevers...

Sky's POV

Regretting every second of it, I finally nod my head and start walking, just knowing that Barney was about to pull something...

Don't you dare Barney... I swear I'm going to kill you if you do something stupid...

After I heard them start to follow me, we are able to make it to the first hallway that we need to turn into. Right before I reach it though, I hear someone take a blow and hear our 'captor' mutter, "You little shit!"

As I whip around to see what happens, Barney tackles him and they start wrestling on the floor, the gun out of their reach across the hallway. Before I can join in though, Barney yells, "Runs Skys! I'lls hold them off! Gets back tos the others!"

What! No! Barney finally gets the guy in a temporary pin, and turns to me, "Skys, you needs to gos. Nows! He has thes fronts of this places surroundeds. Get yours guns, and gets out of heres!"

No! "No! Barney! I will not leave you here! I'm not losing you! We need you! I need you! You've saved my ass so many times! Let me save your's and mine and let's go!"

Barney lets out a little chuckle before he says, "Nots this times Sky, keeps an eyes on Jess fors me. Yeahs?"

"Barney-"

Before Barney can catch it, the guy under him freed his arm and took a swing at him. Landing a solid punch into the side of Barney's head. "GAH!"

I'm frozen as Barney flails from the hit. He soon recovers though and tries to pin him again, but this time he's failing, badly.

Shit...

He blocks another punch and yells, "Gos now, dammits!"

Dammit Barney!

Finally able to move my legs again, I run past them, grab my gun and run out the back door that we found earlier.

As I run, I realize that I'll never forgive myself for leaving him there.

When I reach the end of the property, I freeze and my heart drops to my stomach as I hear a gun go off.

No...

Oh god no...

I'm so sorry Barney...

Please...

Please be okay...

With the thoughts of my now possibly dead, best friend, I run.

Just like he wanted me to.

I run back to the boat, to tell the others...

Please forgive me Barney...

Because I'll never be able to forgive myself...