Chapter 2 - The Concert

"I can't believe today is the day we see One Direction!" Jill says with pure excitement. "Today is the day Niall will meet his princess and fall in love with me." Age said hugging her self. Jill and I start to laugh at her but stop when we saw her pouting at us. "Come on you practically set your self up for that one." I told her. She looked at me then looked away *humph* I grinned again because I knew we were bugging her.

On the way there we were listening to both of their albums a thousand times. Whenever Little Things came on I nearly died whenever I heard Louis sing his part.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea,

Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secret that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

"I swear if they sing Little Things I'm going to faint so you guys better catch me!" Jill explained. "Don't worry babe, I'll be fainting with you." I told her. We both smiled at each other until we were interrupted by Age. "Ladies WE ARE HERE!!!" Age screamed. We all screamed until we realized people were giving us dirty looks from outside the car. "Gosh people these days, it's like they never saw three girls scream about One Direction?" Age asked sarcastically. We all snickered and grinned until we realized we have to go to our seats.

Right when we stepped into the stadium and all you heard was screaming girls saying things like 'Zayn you're my favorite' or 'I love you Louis' or 'Let me taste your gravy Harry' I would say all these girls were so annoying but here we are screaming like idiots too.

Suddenly the lights started to dim and five figures were starting to emerge, that's when Age, Jill, and I start screaming like crazy. The boys start to walk to the edge of the stage and touching people's hands. All of a sudden the amazing, handsome, perfect, hot, sexy, did I mention perfect Louis Tomlinson stands in front of me and grabs my hand. I don't believe what is happening it feels like a dream. I am brought back to reality when he kisses my hand and winks at me. I start freaking out. Louis Tomlinson just kissed my hand and winked at me.

"Oh my god Jen!" Jill squeals. Jill turns her head back to the stage and there is Harry right in front of her face. Harry takes Jill's hand and pulls her closer and whispers something in her ear that makes her giggle and then HARRY KISSES HER ON THE CHEEK!!! Harry walks back to Louis who I think is looking at me.

"You two are so fucking lucky!" Age screams. I was shocked that she didn't notice Niall right in front of her. I had to point to her to tell her to turn around and when she does she screams. Niall puts his hand under her chin and makes her look at him and tells her to enjoy the show. He got up and started to walk away, he turned around and winked at Age. We were so shocked we all started screaming!

The boys sang a couple of songs until one was so familiar. Jill and I started to hug each other. They started to sing Little Things.

When it was Louis' part he came up to me and sung to me.

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

After he sung that he winked again before walking back to his spot. Then it was Harry's part. He came right up to Jill and gave her a cheeky grin before singing.

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape

You never want to know how much you weigh

You still love to squeeze into your jeans

But your perfect to me.

He took Jill's hand and kissed it before he walked back. I couldn't believe this was happening, it felt like a dream come true. It felt more like a moment that will be irreplaceable. Then it was Niall's part of the song. He walked up to Age and sang his heart out right in front of her.

You never loved your self half first much as I love you

You never treat your self right darling but I want you too

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love your self like I love you

They sang the rest of the song and we all started to cry because their voices were so perfect together. We still couldn't get over that the boys we are obsessed with in this band actually flirted with us. Suddenly the lights came on and we know the concert was over but just when the boys were saying good bye they made an announcement.

"You guys have been an amazing audience." Liam stated. "And sadly this night has to come to an end." Zayn continued. "But we wanted to make it an unforgettable experience for three special people." Louis explained. I swear after he said that he looked right at me and grinned. "To clarify we are going to be picking three lucky people to come back with us to the hotel and hang out the rest of tonight and all day tomorrow." Niall said. "Now Louis, Niall, and I will pick these three lucky people." Harry stated.

Niall, Louis, and Harry walked to the front of the stage and looked down at us.

•|-|•

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter as much as I did :D Please comment your opinion of the story so far because I want to know if I'm doing alright. Thanks for reading! Lots of love  

xxJenxx