Chapter 9 - Louis's Flat

We drove up to Louis's flat and I was shocked at how big it was! "Oh my god, this place is huge!" I proclaimed. He just grinned at me and pulled me into the living room.

"What do you want to do?" he asked me. I grinned and pulled him closer to me. I gently pressed my lips to his and felt the sparks fly. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to play with his hair like I usually do. I felt his hands slowly slide down my back and slide into my back pocket of my jeans. I smiled but then went back to the kiss. The kiss turned more passionate and our tongues now danced with each other. We would only break away for a second to catch our breath but we would always go back to where we left off. He squeezed my bum and I jumped. We stopped kissing and I just gave him a look.

"What?" he asked. I punched his arm "You know what." and I started to walk to the couch. Then he slapped my butt, I was so mad I was really tempted to kill him. But when I looked at him, he looked like a kid who was pretending that he didn't do it. He casually started to whistle to try and improve his act but it didn't work. "Don't touch my butt again, k?" I told him. He smirked at me and then said "Ok, do you want to watch a movie?" "Yes I would love to." He then went to pick out a movie.

I went to go make popcorn, if I could find the kitchen. I luckily found the kitchen and the microwave but no popcorn. I was looking through some cabinets when a glass cup fell and shattered everywhere. Fuck! I heard footsteps running to the kitchen and I knew I was screwed. I looked up and I felt like a deer in headlights.

"Jen, what happened?" Louis asked me. I didn't know what to say, I was in shock. "I-i-i-i wa-a-s l-lo-o-ok-i-ng for for s-s-s-ome popcorn for the movie." I choked out. He just looked at me and smiled. "And how did this break?" he asked sweetly. "I opened up one of the cabinets and it fell out, I'll clean it up." I told him. I started to pick up the glass when a sharp pain hit my hand. "Fuck" I muttered. Louis took my hand and looked at it. There was a piece of glass sticking out of my hand. "You are so clumsy aren't you?" he asked sweetly. I chuckled and nodded my head. "Let me fix this up." and with that he brought me into the bathroom where the first aid kit is.

He cleaned my cut which hurt like hell and then he put a band aid on it and kissed my hand. "Better?" he asked. "Much, thanks can we go watch the movie?" I asked sweetly. He nodded his head and started to walk to the living room. I ran and jumped on his back. He didn't argue, and carried me to the couch and dropped me. I punched his leg and he pouted. "You are so abusive!" he complained and I grinned. "Let's start the movie yea?" I asked and he nodded.

He pushed play and sat next to me on the couch. I got closer and I knew Louis noticed because he then pulled me right next to him and had his arm around my waist. I laid my head on his chest and I felt perfect.

*~*

*Buzz Buzz Buzz* I woke up in Louis's arms and I smiled realizing that we both fell asleep. I checked my phone to see who was calling but it wasn't mine it was Louis's phone. I shook him and he woke up. "Your phone is ringing." I tell him. He nods and finds his phone. "Hello." he says. "Really they can?" he asks all excited. I wonder what he is talking about. "Ok I'll tell them tonight, thank you again." he tells the person before he hangs up.

I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by Louis's lips on mine. I pulled back a little with a questioning look on my face. "Who was that and what do u have to tell us tonight?" I asked him. He gave me a peck on the cheek before telling me "I asked management if you, Jill and Age can come on tour with us. The American tour." I was shocked and my jaw dropped. "And THEY SAID YES!!!" he screamed. I was now in complete shock. Jill, Age, and me on the tour bus with the boys? I'm still shocked that I'm dating Louis Tomlinson, now I'm going on tour with One Direction? No fucking way, I'm dreaming I have to be, right? I reach my hands to touch Louis and squish his cheeks together. "Oi! Jen what are you doing?" he asks while grabbing my hands. "Making sure this isn't a dream." I whisper and then look down. He puts his hand under my chin and makes me look up at him. "Jen you aren't dreaming, do you want to come on tour with us? With me?" he asked me. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. I pulled back and answered "Of course I do!"

"When will we tell everyone?" he asked me. Then I remembered that we are going out tonight any way! I still have to text Age when and where! "Tonight at dinner!" I exclaimed. He gave me a questioning look. "I promised Age that we would go out tonight because you woke her up this morning." I explained. He smiled and lifted me and twirled me around.

"Let's tell everyone to meet us here and then we will decide where to go out, sounds good?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded and put me down. I took out my phone to text Age.

heyyyyy :) meet me at Louis's @ 6:30 ish xx - Jen

Seconds later I got a response.

kk see you there! xx - Age

I forgot to tell her to tell Jill! Crap that means more texting ugh.

hey forgot to tell you to bring Jill with you! xx - Jen

ok xx - Age

"Everybody knows?" I ask him. He nodded his head and I smiled. "I can't believe I'm going on tour with One Direction." I told him and he grinned. "I can't believe I get to tour America with my beautiful girlfriend." he said while playing with my hair from behind. I grinned and turned to face him. He looked so perfect as usual. He put some hair behind my ear and looked me in the eyes. I knew that look so well I knew what was going to happen. He pressed his lips to mine and pulled me closer. We kissed and kissed for what seemed like forever. In this moment I felt like nothing could hurt us. Nothing could get in the way. It felt like no matter what happened we would always have each other. But something almost always gets in the way right?

•|-|•

Aww! Jen and Louis! Well technically me and Louis xD I'm a Louis girl ;) Well how is the book so far? Do you guys like it? I hope you do!! Ok next chapter, lol ;) Happy reading!!! Lots of love!!!

xxJenxx