Chapter 13 - The Hotel, 2

We all got separate hotel rooms but Louis snuck into mine. "Louis are you even allowed to be here?" I asked very concerned. "Who said I'm not allowed to, unless you're going to kick me out." Louis answered with a grin. "You cheeky bastard." I said while playfully punching his chest. "A lady like you shouldn't say such words." He told me. I grinned cheekily "What you gonna do about it Tommo?" This time he was grinning cheekily.

Suddenly I felt Louis lift me up and have my legs wrap around his waist. Louis walked us over to the bed and placed me down. He hovered over me and was still looking at me with that cheeky grin of his. "Don't make me smack that grin off your face." I stated. His face dropped a little but then he went back to smiling. "Feisty are we?" he asked and I giggled.

He started kissing down my neck and it felt amazing. Everywhere he kissed I felt sparks. He kissed his way back up to my lips and I smiled into the kiss. He bit my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance in our passionate kiss. His hands traced up and down my body.

I pull back a little and he notices. "I thought you were tired." I said in a mocking tone. "I know I did, I am still a little tired." he said. I ran my fingers through his hair and he looked at me. "Let's go to sleep? Ok boo bear?" I asked Louis and he nodded his head.

We both got under the duvet and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He pulled me in and I felt so protected in his arms. I snuggled in closer and fell into a deep sleep.

*~*

"Jen I can't do this anymore!" Louis screamed at me. "What are you talking about?" I asked confused. "You know exactly what I'm talking about!" He screamed and I just gave him a confused look. "You aren't enough for me, you don't fulfill my needs." He told me. "Are you breaking up with me?" I asked fighting back the tears. "No shit sherlock!" He screamed at me and there the tears fell. I took off my ring and showed it to him. "What happened to this promise huh? That you would never leave or hurt me?" I asked/shouted at him. "Promises are just meant to be broken, it's not my fault you weren't enough." He told me and my heart broke even more. I can't believe he just said that. "Give me the ring, maybe I can get my money back." he said very harsh. I threw the ring at him and it hit his eye. "Fuck!" Louis screamed while rubbing his eye. "Leave now I don't ever want to see you EVER again!" I screamed. Next thing I hear is the door slam. I run up to my room and cry. I cry out my heart.

*~*

*Gasp* I open my eyes and look frantically around the room. I look down and see Louis's arms still wrapped around me. I then let out a deep breathe and come to the conclusion it was just a dream. A terrible, terrible dream.

I look down at Louis and admire him. He looks like an angel when he sleeps. I gently kissed his cheek and I felt him stir awake. He opened those beautiful blue eyes and then rubbed them. "Jen?" he asked sleepily. "Yes boo bear?" I asked. "Why are you up at three in the morning?" Louis asked me. "Um bad dream." I answered truthfully. "Babe are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?" Louis looked so concerned when he asked me this.

Just thinking about my dream brings tears to my eyes. Next thing I know I'm crying into Louis' chest while he strokes my hair telling me everything is going to be ok. "Louis?" I ask for him. He looks down at me and nods. "What if my dream comes true?" I ask him. "I don't know what to tell you because I don't know what happens in your dream." he told me.

I nodded and took a deep breathe. "In my dream we went through a really bad break up and you told me I didn't fulfill your needs. You took my ring and then you left me just sitting there drowning in my own tears." I told him. He looked so shocked and depressed. He took my cheeks in his hands and made me look up at him.

"I would never do that to you Jen and if you can't see it right now I'll prove it to you." He told me in a very serious tone. "When I gave you that ring I meant every word I said to you Jen. I love you Jen, I truly do." He told me that he loved me. I am so happy right now "I love you too." I told him in between tears and giggles.

I planted my lips on to his and enjoyed the moment. "And in this moment I swear we are infinite." I mumbled against his lips and he smiles. Our tongues dance together like usual and we were both happy. Louis's hands ran up and down my body eventually stopping at my hips. He started to play with the hem of my shirt and then I took it off. He looked down at me and licked his lips, I couldn't help my cheeks turning red. "You are so beautiful." he told me and I only nodded my head but I know I am no where close.

He started to trace the different tattoos that I have on my stomach and waist. "I didn't know you were into tattoos." he tells me and I nod. "I love them, they each represent something." I tell him. I point to the one on my right hip. "This is the date my grandma passed away. She had dementia and lived with me when I was in 5th grade. I didn't like her living there but after she passed I realized that I missed out." I told him. Saying that brought tears to my eyes but I fought against them. "I'm so sorry." He told me and kissed my temple. "It's ok, she's in a better place now." I said. He nodded and pointed to my tattoo on my left rib that was an infinity sigh with the word "hope" written in it and two birds by it. "What's the story of this one?" he asked me and I smiled. "I got this tattoo when I graduated high school. My best friend and I decided to get matching ones. If it wasn't for her i wouldn't be here today this tattoo is suppose to remind me that there is still hope." I told him and he nodded. "What does this one stand for?" he asks me. He pointed to my dream catcher on the left side of my waist that said "Dream on" next to it. "This one resembles my dreams of becoming a music teacher and it also shows that some dreams do come true." I said and he smiled. "You are just so perfect. I love how you put so much thought into your tattoos." He told me and I smiled. "I'm just lucky to have you." I told him and he kissed me again.

"Maybe we should go back to sleep, it's like three in the morning and you need your rest." I told him and he nodded. I snuggled up in his arms and fell into a deep sleep.

*~*

I felt someone shifting under neath me and I knew it was Louis. I must have fell asleep on him. I open my eyes and I see Louis trying to get up. He looked down at me and smiled. "I didn't want to wake you." I smiled and played with his hair. "Well I'm awake now." I said very grumpy. "Sorry love." and he pecked my lips.

We walked down stairs to go get breakfast and the smell of bacon hit my face. I love bacon with a passion! I got my food and found the rest of us. We shared our good mornings and started to eat.

"You two sleep alright?" Harry asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "Perfect actually, how about you Harry?" I asked him to changed the subject. "We." he started and wrapped his arm around Jill. "Slept amazingly, right love?" Harry asked Jill and she giggled and blushed

After breakfast Paul found us and said it was time to go. "Where are we going now?" I asked Louis. "To New York."