Chapter 17 - Bitterness and Depression

Jen's POV ~

"How is she?" I asked Age. "She didn't even realize that I was in the same room with her until I finally spoke up." She told me. "I am really worried about her Jen, she isn't eating and she only leaves the bunks to go to the bathroom." I see Harry slide further into the couch while Age talks about how Jill is. Good I'm glad that he feels guilty, he should. You can't just cheat on a girl and not expect this to happen, I mean come on us girls are very emotional! Age walks over to Niall and snuggles into his chest. I'm glad their relationship is going great, but if he hurts her I swear to god I will hurt him worse th-. Stop it Jen, Niall would never hurt Age. They are too helplessly in love with each other.

Why do such bad things happen to good people? I never understood this. Even when I was younger I never fully grasped why. I was bullied as a kid and I always wondered 'Why me?' and still to this day I never got an answer. Jill is such an amazing, sweet, wonderful girl. She shouldn't be feeling this way right now, she should have never been treated like this. She probably never saw it coming and I can't believe it's happening to her again. The first time she got cheated on by her scum bag of a boyfriend she got depressed just like she is now. I thought that was her lowest moment in her life, obviously I was wrong.

My thoughts were stopped when Louis grabbed my hand and placed it in his. I looked up into his bright blue eyes and saw them sparkling. We slowly moved closer to each other until our foreheads were touching. We both just stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. His eyes were full of, now don't call me crazy but I think it was love.

"How are you baby?" Louis asked me while wrapping his arm around me. "Honestly?" I asked him. He turned around and nodded slowly looking very nervous. "I'm really worried about Jill. I'm so used to her being so cheery and cheeky and fun, I hate seeing her like this. This is like her alter ego and I hate having her act like this. I just really hope she gets better soon." I tell him.

"I'm worried about Hazza too." He tells me. Why should anyone be worried about Harry? He started this shit he doesn't deserve Louis' sympathy. But they are best friends so I'll just keep my thoughts to my self, they are usually safe there. "Why what's wrong with him? Other than he is he one who started this shit?" I asked a little obnoxiously so Harry can hear. Ok maybe I didn't keep my thoughts to my self. What ever freedom of speech right! Haha yeah, no. Harry looked up at me and glared at me. Excuse me? Does he want to go there? I may be small but when I'm fuming and have my adrenaline pumping I can take the whole fucking world! No maybe not the whole world but I can sure throw a mean punch.

"Jeeeennnnn." Louis exaggerated my name as in to tell me to calm down. I breathed in and out trying to calm my self down. "Hazza has turned really bitter and I'm afraid he won't go back to normal unless Jill forgives him." We both gave each other a look like we know that won't happen.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go try and talk to Jill." I tell him. He nods and I give him a quick peck on the lips and walk off to Jillian's Lair.

Alright Jen, you got this just go in and tell her that she needs to get her ass in gear. Yea because if I were her I would listen to that. My subconscious told me. Well I'll put it nicer, I guess but she really does need to get better. I breathe out and walk in.

I find Jill curled in a ball on Harry's bunk i believe. She moved at least! Before she was on her bunk, that's a good sign right?

"Jill?" I whispered. Her head snapped up and looked at me. Once she saw it was only me her gaze softened a bit but not a lot. She looked absolutely terrible. Her hair was like a giant rat's nest and her eyes were bloodshot with dark bags under neath them.

I slowly walked towards her but stopped right at the bunk. "Jill? Are you alright?" I asked her. She sat up and glared at me. "Do I look alright to you? Do I look like a bucket full of rainbows?" She asked sarcastically. "Hey there little miss attitude, no need to be all tudey to me." I tell her playfully and watch a little smirk come on her face.