Chapter 18 - Advice

Harry's POV~

"I need your help." I told Niall. "You're telling me." He scoffed. "Please Ni, I know I was a jerk fo-" "Are a jerk not was." he corrected me. "Okay, okay. I am a jerk for cheating on Jill. I get it, but Ni I really need your help. What do I do?" I asked him.

"You really want to know what you have to do? You have to let her heal and leave her alone." How can I leave her alone? Yeah I've only met her what two months ago? But its been the best two months I've ever had. I had to chase to get her heart and then when I had her heart I felt so happy that she finally let me in. How can I just stop. Stop talking to her, admiring her, enjoying her company. How can I just stop?

I simply nod my head and leave.

Niall's POV ~

"You have to let her heal and leave her alone." I told him. His face dropped. He looked crushed. He just stared at me, while I guess he was thinking. He stopped thinking looked up at me and simply nodded his head and left.

I hope he does the right thing. It wasn't like him to cheat on Jill. I mean yeah sure the media makes him look like a guy who just picks up a chick and for one night and then kicks her to the curb, but he isn't like that at all. He is better than that. I have no clue what made him do that to Jill. He knew she just let him in and I could see that she really cared for him.

I walk back out and see Harry just staring out the window. I sigh and walk over to Age. She jumps up and gives me a peck on the cheek. "What was that about?" she whispers in my ear. I push back a strand of hair that got in her face behind her ear and tell her what happened. "Well I'm glad he cares for her but I don't want him to hurt her again. She doesn't deserve that." I nod my head because she's right. I wrap my arms around her waist and she snakes her arms around my neck. "Don't worry about it princess okay? He'll figure everything out eventually." I hope he does. I really hope he does.

Jen's POV ~

I watched Age and Niall cuddle on the couch and just smiled. She did turn into his princess. I'm so happy for her, she deserves this happiness. I look over at Jill hanging with Zayn and Liam. I sigh she also deserves happiness, I still can't believe what Harry did to her. I'll never live that down and I hope he realizes that if she does forgive him I wont ever stop treating him harshly. I mean sure Harry is funny and was really sweet to Jill but he shouldn't have cheated on her! You don't just do that! Horny bastard.

"Babe." I hear Louis whisper in my ear. I turn my head and look at him. "Yeah?" "What were you thinking about? You looked upset." Damn he knows me so well. It's like he can just tell when I'm upset or mad or just not feeling well. It amazes me how he knows me so well in such a short amount of time. Well two months isn't that short but oh well I know what I mean. "Just thinking about Harry and Jill." I tell him. He shakes his head and tells me not to worry if they were meant to be they'll make it through this don't worry about them. I understand what he's saying but how can I not worry?

"Can we do something tonight guys? I wanna go out somewhere and get off this bus I'm sick of it." Jill asks us. "Well what do you want to do Miss Jillian?" Zayn asks her. She laughs and answers "Anything that gets us off this bus!" "Why don't we go out for dinner?" Liam suggests. "Yes! Perfect!" Jill squeals and gives Liam a hug. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry grind down his teeth. Too bad curly. She can do what ever the hell she wants. "Going out for dinner would be cool. You guys agree?" Niall asked. We all agree to go out tonight but no clubs, no more of that.

•|~|•

Hi. I know i haven't updated in like years. So....surprise? I can't even remember if people have even read this. Oh well.

xxJennxx