Chapter 3 - Is This A Dream?

Niall, Louis, and Harry were looking at us. They were looking at us! They wanted us to spend more time with them. I got sucked out of my train of thought when Louis held his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and got on stage with him. Louis chose me, he actually chose me! I was so deep in thought I didn't even realize that he was still holding my hand. I started grinning like crazy. "You look really cute in the top, I like that belly button piercing." Louis told me and winked.

Niall chose Age and he had his arm around her waist. Harry chose Jill and he was hugging her from behind. Zayn walked to the center of the stage and said "I guess these are our lucky winners." The crowd went crazy. I couldn't believe this was happening. I looked at Age, she looked so perfect in Niall's arms. I then looked at Jill, she looked so happy by Harry. Harry whispered "You won babe." in her ear and that made her giggle again. The next thing I knew is the lights went out and we started to walk back stage.

We all sat on the couches in the dressing rooms and started talking and getting to know each other. "What do you guys want to do?" Liam asked. "Truth or dare?" Jill asked and Harry grinned. "I knew I picked a keeper." He said to Jill right before he poked her side which made her jump. "Ticklish are we?" Harry asked her. Her face dropped and that's when she started screaming and laughing uncontrollably. "Harry st-t-to-o-o-pp." Jill tried to say. To her advantage he stopped. We were all laughing at the site of Jill being tickled. She was so ticklish it wasn't even funny.

Jill started the game. "Louis, truth or dare?" Louis grinned before he responded "Dare!" Jill smiled, that was exactly what she wanted to hear. "I dare you to . . . kiss Jen!" She squealed. I was so shocked that those words came out of her mouth. I mean yea Louis was perfect and I love him but I wanted to find out more about him. Maybe like him for him not his fame.

Louis turned to me and I turned to him. He pulled me on top of his lap and I straddled him. We slowly got closer to each other. Our lips were only centimeters away from each other. I bit my lip nervously and he cracked a smile. I stared at his lips and he stared at mine. Louis finally made the first move and gently kissed me. His lips were so smooth and perfect. I realized he was waiting for permission to deepen the kiss. I let him deepen the kiss and our lips moved in sync with each other. The kiss wasn't a needy or desperate like i was used to it was more passionate than that. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I put my arms around his neck and started to play with the back of his hair. I wish we could have stayed like this forever but we had to catch our breath. We slowly slipped away from each other and broke the kiss. I turned to face every one else but they were all shocked. I just looked at them before someone spoke up. "W-w-wow." was all that Jill could get out. "I guess it's my turn so, Age truth or dare?" Louis said breaking the silence. "Umm, truth!" she stated like a little kid. "Ok are you in a relationship?" Louis asked and wiggled his eyebrows. I smiled he looked so adorable. Age just shook her head as a no. Louis looked at Niall and he was smiling so much I thought his mouth would break.

" Alright, Zayn truth of dare?" Age asked. Zayn gave a face that looked like a are-you-really-asking-that. "Dare of course." He stated proudly. "I dare you to exchange a piece of clothing with anyone." Zayn looked around until he saw Jill's shirt. "I want that shirt." he told Jill. She shrugged took off her shirt and threw it at him. "Just please don't stretch it out ok?" Jill asked. Zayn threw his shirt at Jill so that she didn't have to sit in her bra any longer. I'm pretty sure Harry was checking her out. Right before Zayn asked me truth or dare a big guy came in, I think he was their body guard. "Come on guys time to go to the hotel." He told us. We all got up and headed for the door. Louis offered his arm and I hooked mine around his. We started to skip to the bus.

Louis guided me to the bus and made me sit in his lap. I smirked at him and he whispered "I knew that you were special right when I saw you're eyes love. They were sparkling with the stage lights and I knew I had to get to know you. I hope that we can really hit it off and we can be friends or maybe more than friends. I hope we all can be friends." I couldn't help but have the biggest smile on my face. I was so happy I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should kiss him. I considered the thought in my head. I decided something better. I kissed his cheek and I felt him tense up but then relax when I started talking. "I'm glad that you picked me instead of another girl. You have made me the happiest girl right now and I can't ask you for anything else." I looked at him and admired what I saw. That smile that could light up a room. Those lips that felt perfect when they were on mine. His eyes, oh my god those eyes are just the perfect shade of blue I loved to look at them. I could tell he was happy because his eyes were gleaming. I smiled knowing that I'm the one who made him happy.

Everyone got on the bus and started to whistle at us. I felt my cheeks burning so I got off of Louis' lap and sat next to him. Jill sat by Harry and they were lost in each others eyes. Age was of course with Niall and they looked perfect for each other. Maybe Niall will find his princess and maybe her name is Age. I smiled at the though of that and then I realized we were at the hotel.

•|-|•

Woah man, Louis and Jen! Age and Niall and Harry and Jill! Well I hope you liked that chapter. I know I did!! Next chapter I'll try to make it good!! :) Well lots of love

xxJenxx