Chapter 15 - We Be Clubbing

We arrive at the club and I can already hear the music blaring from outside. Right when you walk in all you see is the flashing lights and people moving to the beat of the music.

"Do you want me to get you a drink?" Louis asked me. I nodded and away he went. Suddenly my wrist was in the grip of Jill's hand and we were on the way to the dance floor. Age, Jill, and I started to sway our hips to the music. Niall found Age and eventually stole her away and then the same thing happend with Jill and Harry.

"There you are baby." Louis said while handing me a drink. "Here I am!" I told him and took a sip of my drink.

"BABY!" Zayn screamed and went running towards the door. I saw him pick up a blonde and twirl her around. Then it hit me Perrie was here! Zayn brought Perrie over and we all introduced our selves.

"Let's go dance!" Perrie said. We all started to dance and have an amazing time. After we danced we talked to Perrie about anything and everything. Eventually Zayn took Perrie to go get a drink where me on the other hand did not need another drink.

After my third drink the alcohol was really pumping through my system. "Louis!!! Baby!!!." I slurred. "Yes Jen?" Louis asked me. "I love you so muuuchh!!" I told him. I tripped into his arms and he held me there. "You're drunk aren't you?" he chuckled. I nodded my head and giggled my self. "Guys." Louis got everyone's attention. "I'm taking Jen back to the tour bus, she's wasted." Everyone laughed and we said our good byes.

Jill's POV ~

Age, Perrie and I were dancing for a little bit when I realized I didn't know where Harry was. I told Age and Perrie that I was going to find Harry and they nodded and I started to look. I found Liam and Zayn at the bar so I started to walk towards them.

"Hey have you seen Harry?" I asked them."Last time I saw him he was looking for you." Zayn told me. "Well he didn't do a good job now did he?" I asked and Liam and Zayn chuckled.

I headed towards the bathroom but I felt that I should go else where. Have you ever got that gut feeling where you know something is up? Yea that's how I'm feeling right now. My gut feeling brought me to the back rooms.

"Harrrryyyyy ugh you feel so gooooddd!" I heard some girl moan. No. No it can't be my Harry right? He likes me right? What if it is my Harry? No he wouldn't do that because he cares about me. "Who would care about you? You're so ugly and not good enough for him." My subconscious told me. I put that thought at the back of my head and started to walk away.

I peeked through the door and no fuck no. He wouldn't do that. But I would know his hair anywhere. Why the fuck would he do this. He is there with another girl. Kissing her. Fucking her. Why? I'm not enough am I?

I somehow got the courage to kick open the door. I got both of their attentions. I saw the fake blonde wrapped around him. She wasn't even pretty she looked like a regular slut.

I then saw Harry wide eyed and his mouth hanging open. "Jill I swear I can explain." Harry told me while getting up. "No fucking save it! I knew I wasn't good enough for you! How could you do this to me!? I thought you cared about me! So much for never hurting me? And to think I actually believed you!" I screamed at him and ran away. "Jill! Wait!" I heard him scream. I just kept running. I felt all the tears come down my cheeks and I knew my makeup was smudged. Great now I look awesome. I just needed to get away from here.

Harry's POV ~

I heard the door kick open and I look to see who it is. Jillian, my girl was standing there with her eyes wide with shock and betrayal. Fuck! Why did I do this? I looked down at the girl I was on top of and started to get off of her. "Jill I swear I can explain." I told her. Yea right what am I gonna say um I got drunk? Yea like she'll believe that. "No fucking save it! I knew I wasn't good enough for you! How could you do this to me!? I thought you cared about me!" She screamed and I knew her heart broke right at that moment. I watch her run away from me. Of course I screamed for her to wait but she didn't she just kept running.

"Harry baby come back to me." The slut whined. I looked at her with disgust in my eyes. She looked back at me with fear and I started to run to catch my girl.

I looked literally everywhere! I ran around these blocks at least five times. "Where the fuck is she." I mumbled. Then it finally hit me. The fucking tour bus. Why didn't I check there? I mean that is where we are staying. Why wouldn't I check there?

Man I fucked up bad. I don't even know what I was thinking. That girl just bumped into me and then somehow we were making out. It felt nothing like when Jill kissed me but I just kept kissing her. I probably just lost the best thing to ever happen to me. I keep seeing the look on her face in my head. She looked so betrayed, heart broken, and the worst of all it looked like she was expecting it. Like she knew she wasn't good enough for me when the truth is I'm not good enough for her.

I don't know what I would do with out her. I have only known her for a month but it feels like I've known her since she was little. I just hope that I can some how make it up to her. Because I have realized that I truly love her. I don't know why I had to make the biggest mistake in my life to figure it out but I know we will come through this eventually. I just don't know how much time she'll need. All I keep thinking is that I love her and how I'm such a jerk. I'm so distracted I didn't even notice I'm right in front of the tour bus. Ok i think to my self, time to go spill my heart out to my love.