Chapter 14 - New York

I froze when Louis said New York. I haven't seen my mom since I moved here. I haven't seen my dad either since they got their divorce.

My parents divorced when I was 16. My dad just got fed up of all the fighting and so did my mom. That was a rough time for me.

"-en, Jen did you hear me?" Louis asked me. I nodded my head but I kept thinking about my mom, my dad, Patchogue, and Jackie.

I lived in Patchogue until I graduated and moved with Jackie. After her death I moved here and well now I'm on tour with One Direction.

*~*

"Alright, Paul says we have all day and night to our selves so what do you guys want to do today?" Liam asked/told us. "I'm taking Lou with me today." I told Liam and he nodded.

Louis turned to me and said "You are?" I nodded my head and he lifted me up and twirled me around. "When do you want to go?" He asked me and I told him now.

Louis got us a car and I drove. We finally parked at our destination.

Louis' POV

Jen parked the car and I looked up and read the sign of where we are. This sign said Cemetery. I looked over at Jen and she looked very nervous.

"Babe, what are we doing here?" I asked her. She breathed in deep before telling me there is something she has to show me.

We got out of the car and she took my hand leading me through the cemetery. I was starting to get nervous. I mean, what could she possibly show me in a cemetery? My thoughts were spinning around my head and I started to get dizzy.

I felt Jen squeeze my hand and I looked at her. "You alright?" she asked me. "Peachy." I tell her and she nods her head and we continue walking.

Finally she stopped and she looked at one specific tomb stone. It read Jackie Nelson, 1993-2011. A great friend and daughter. "Jen, who's Jackie?" I asked her. She slowly turned to me and I could already see the tears rolling down her face. "Jackie, was my best friend. I moved with her to New York City and we lived together. We were inseparable. Where ever I went she was always by my side and the same for her. She was killed in a car crash two years ago. A stupid drunk driver decided to run the light and smash right into her car. She always brought out my outgoing happy side of me. After she died that side of me died too. I moved here to England to get away and hopefully heal." After she finished it looked like waterfalls were coming from her eyes. I pulled her in to my arms and stroked her hair.

"I'm so sorry baby. Did you want to say anything to her?" I asked her. She looked up and nodded. "I guess that would be good right?" she asked me and I nodded.

She turned back to the grave and kneeled in front of it. She took a deep breathe and started talking.

Jen's POV ~

"Hey Jackie, I'm sorry I haven't visited. I moved to London. It's great there. I met One Direction, and I'm even dating Louis Tomlinson! The Louis Tomlinson! I really missed you girl." Suddenly a breeze blew by engulfing me which felt like a hug almost. "I'll visit another time, I promise I love you girly. Always have, always will. A breeze came by again and I smiled. I felt a few tears drip down my cheek and I realized how much I missed her.

I turned to Louis and he pulled me into a hug. "I'm proud of you baby girl." Louis said while I looked up at him.

"Thank you for coming." I told him. I slowly leaned up and kissed him.

"Want to grab some lunch? I'm starving." I tell him. He chuckles and takes my hand. "You're almost as bad as Niall with food." He grins. "Nothing comes between me and my food." I tell him and he chuckles again.

*~*

After our lunch we headed back to the tour bus to see what everyone was up to. We walk in and we see Niall complaining about Age not cooking him food. Zayn and Liam on their phones. Harry and Jill were no where to be found.

"Where's Harry and Jill?" I ask. "They went to the bunks to take a nap." Niall said putting emphasis on "nap".

I walk to the bunks and find a sleeping Jill wrapped up protectively in Harry's arms. I smile then scream "WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCK TARTS!!" right in there ear.

Harry stirred first and if looks could kill I would be dead right now. Jill then looked up at Harry she smiled, then she saw me and slammed her head back into the pillow.

"What do you want?" Harry groaned. I smiled before saying "I wanted to say hi!" Harry and Jill both looked at me then cuddled up with each other again.

"GET UP!! We are discussing our plans for tonight so if u want to stay here fine!" I told them and turned on my heels. Before I was out of the bunks I heard them both slowly get up.

I walk out and smile at everybody. "I woke up the beasts." I say and everyone chuckles.

Harry and Jill slowly came out of their lair and sat down with us.

"Where should we go tonight?" Zayn asked. Louis looked at me and I gave him a confused look. "I just thought maybe you would know a place since you lived around here." he whispered in my ear. I nodded my head. Then I remembered the perfect place.

"Guys I remember a place around here that I loved to go out to." I tell them. "You should show us where it is!" Niall said. I nodded my head and then Age and Jill dragged me to the bunks to go get ready.

"How do I look?" Jill asked us. Jill looked absolutely gorgeous. Her hair was curled into loose ringlets that flowed down her back. She was wearing a blue one shoulder dress that stopped mid thigh. She wore a pair of black heels to match.

"You look amazayn." Age told her and we all laughed. Age also looked flawless. Her hair was pin straight and fell perfectly into place. She was wearing a peach dress with a heart cut out in the back that stopped right above her knee. Age wore a pair of nude heels to match.

"You're looking pretty good your self girl." I told her. "Not as good as you Jen." Jill told me. My hair was wavy and fell right beneath my chest. I was wearing a black strapless dress that had a line of ruffles running down the side. The dress stopped mid thigh and was a little too short for my liking but eh what ever. I wore a pair of black open toe heels that had straps around my ankles and a little bow on top of the shoe.

"Are you girls ready yet?" Niall groaned. "We're coming!" Age screamed.

I walked out with my head facing the floor. I look up and see Louis wearing a striped shirt and jeans and of course his Toms.

He grabbed my hand a gave me a little turn. "You look beautiful love." I couldn't help but blush. "Thank you." is all I could get out.

"Are we ready to go?" Zayn asked anxiously. He seemed really excited to go. I wonder why?

We were the headed off to the club to have a good night. But no one would predict what would happen.

•|-|•

Cliffhanger!!! haha just kidding I mean maybe it was. Eh whatever. I hope you guys enjoy!!! WARNING there will be drama next chapter. Ok well happy reading!!!

xxJenxx