Chapter 8 - Promises

Louis drove me up to my flat and opened my door to and let me out. "Thank you for tonight, I had so much fun I honestly never want it to end." I told him. He smiled at me and gave me a kiss good bye but before he left he told me that he had something for me. I nodded my head as an ok. I watched him take out a small box from his pocket and gasped. Inside it was such a beautiful ring with I think was white and black diamonds inside an infinity sign. I was shocked it was so beautiful. He took my right hand and put the ring on my ring finger. It fit perfectly and looked like it belonged there.  

"This is a promise ring." he told me and I nodded. "With this ring I promise you that I will never leave you or hurt you. I would only leave you if you wanted me to." I was so happy that all I could do was hug him and kiss him. "You are the best thing in my life now and I would never want you to leave me." I told him I was so happy but I soon realized that we both had to go home.

I kissed him goodbye and walked inside closed the door and I slid down it until I hit the floor. All of a sudden I heard screams and I jumped up and grabbed the baseball bat by the door.

"What are you going to do with that?" Age asked me. "I thought you two were being raped so I grabbed this to protect me." I told her. "So you would just let us get raped and not fight the dude?" Jill asked very angrily. "Uhh yea, I wouldn't want to get raped too!!" I explained.

" What ever so how was your day?" Age asked me. "Absolutely perfect." I answered. "Details!!!" Jill screamed.

I told them about the date and they kept saying "Awe" like every minute. Then I showed them the ring and that pushed them over the edge. "Oh my god it's gorgeous!" Age exclaimed. "What did he say when he gave you this?" Jill asked. "He kissed me which I thought was a good bye kiss, but it wasn't. He then told me he had something for me. He pulled out the ring and told me that it was a promise ring. He said that he promised to never hurt nor leave me. He said he would only leave if I wanted him to. That's what he said when he gave me the ring." Jill and Age started to squeal.

"Ok enough about my day, how was your day Age?" I asked. "Fucking amazing!" She screamed. "Details!" Jill screamed again.

Age told us about her date and it sounded like it came from a movie. She also told us how he asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes! I couldn't believe it she was dating Niall Horan! "Oh I forgot to mention, I'm kinda dating Louis." I said with a grin. Age and Jill gave me a like-we-didn't-know-already look. "Of course you two are dating, he wouldn't give you that ring for no reason." Jill explained.

" Well than missy, are you dating Mr.Styles?" I asked her. She looked really upset when she said "No." Age and I gasped we couldn't believe it, she loves Harry Styles and he really likes her. "Why not? Did he not ask you?" Age asked. "He asked me." She told us. "And why the hell did you say no?" I asked her. "I like him a lot, believe me but I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm afraid that all the fans will hate me. You remember all the hate that everyone who dates any of the boys. Us directioners are just so protective of our boys." Jill explained. What she said was totally true. What if I'm not good enough for Louis? What if the fans don't accept me? What if I get the hate? What would I do? Age broke my train of thought by saying "So what, I'm with Niall and yes I have thought about the hate but I'm with the most amazing guy and no one will take him away from me." Jill and I were speechless. Age was right. It doesn't matter what they think, it only matters what we think.

*~*

We all fell asleep on the couch that night. What Age said was so true, and I honestly don't care about the hate. Louis and I aren't public yet, but it's bound to happen and I need to let him know that I don't care as long as I have him. With Louis on my mind my phone buzzed and I opened it seeing that it was Louis.

Good morning love :* I miss you xxx - Louis

I smiled at the message. He is too cute.

Good morning baby ;) I miss you too :( - Jen

Seconds later my phone buzzed again and of course it is Louis.

Come over love! Be at your place in twenty minutes xxx -Louis

I smiled again, but then I realized I had to get ready quickly. I tried to get up but Jill was literally holding me down. Her arms were wrapped around my waist and I could not get her off. I look over at the clock and realized that Louis will be here in ten minutes and I'm still in pajamas! I gave up and started to walk with Jill holding on to me. She finally woke up after she hit her head on the table. "Oi!!" Jill screamed. "I need to get ready Louis will be here in NINE minutes now let me go!" I screamed back. Jill immediately let go and I sprinted up the stairs to my room.

Right after I finished putting on my eyeliner I heard a knock on the door. "Who the fuck is here at 11 in the morning! I was sleeping." I hear Age scream from downstairs. Shit she's up! Age is not a morning person especially if you wake her up. I sprinted down the stairs and bumped into Age. Crap. "Age go back to bed k? It's just Louis, if you don't kill him right now we will go out for a special dinner!" Age smiled. "Only if I can bring Niall!" "Fine! I'll invite everyone" I told her and gave her a hug good bye. "I'll text you later when and where ok?" "Ok now let me go back to sleep!" She screamed.

I opened the door and looked up into those beautiful blue eyes of his. I gave him a big hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Missed me?" Louis asked and grinned cheekily. "Not as much as you missed me." I whispered in his ear. I started to walk to his car and swayed my hips back and forth a little more than usual. I could feel his eyes looking me up and down. I turned around and I caught him staring at my bum. "Like what you see?" I asked. He blushed and said "Let's go." 

•|-|•

I feel like that was really short, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed! keep reading!! Vote comment share I don't care (haha that rhymed) Alright well lots of love!!

xxJenxx