Chapter 11 - Shopping

We pulled up to the mall and Age ran to the doors so Jill and I followed. Age dragged us into Gilly Hicks first. I swear I always get lost in that store. I found Age looking at the underwear. She threw a thong at me and said "Louis would love that!" then she giggled. I was shocked I didn't know what to say. I threw them back at her "Not as much as Niall would like them on you!" I told her. Then her face dropped and I walked away.

Next store was Hollister. I loved this store with all my heart! I found some stuff and bought it. While I was waiting for Age and Jill to finish an employee came up to me. "Hi are you looking for a job?" she asked. "Yea, but I'm going on vacation next week for three months." I told her. "Well when you come back make sure you come here and I'll hook you up with a job." she said and smiled. I thanked her and found Age and Jill outside. "I'm hungry." Age complained. "If I didn't know any better I'd say Niall is rubbing off on you." I told Age. We both laughed and we all walked to the food court.

We got our food and found a table. Age and I were talking and I noticed Jill being very quiet. That's when I remember she was kind of upset when we were at the restaurant. I looked at her and she was just staring at her french fries. "Jill, you ok?" I asked her. I saw her buzz out of her day dream. She looked at me and I saw the sadness in her eyes and I didn't need her to answer for me to know she was upset. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Age asked her. Jill took in a short shaky breath. I suddenly saw tears running down her face and I knew this was seriously bugging her.

"I don't know what to do." Jill finally got out. Age and I looked at each other and then back to Jill. "You don't know what to do about what?" I asked. She took in another breath before barely even saying "Harry." Age and I both gasped. I didn't know what she meant. She just looked down and quietly sobbed a little. I started to rub her back and I tried to calm her down. " I just can't." she said after another shaky breath. " I'm afraid that one day he would see me as I see myself because I'm really insecure and I don't want my heart broken." she barely got out. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

"Jill look at me." Age said. Jill slowly raised her head and you could see how puffy and red her eyes got. "You my dear are an amazing and beautiful person. I realize you might be afraid and trust me I was too, but you need to face your fears babe." Age took Jill's hands and squeezed them.

"Are we done eating?" I asked and Age and Jill both nodded their heads. "Good now let's continue the shopping!" I screamed!

We went to Abercrombie and Fitch and we all bought at least one thing. Then we went to American Eagle and I wanted to buy the whole store. Sadly I didn't have enough money so I settled for some cute stuff. We hit so many stores I lost count.

We had so many bags we had to stop shopping. We probably had around 20 shopping bags, each. I don't know how, but we got all the bags in and we all fit.

We drove home and unloaded the car. "Remind me, why did we get so much stuff?" I asked while struggling to get in the flat. "Because we are going on tour with One Direction!" Jill screamed. I was glad that after we talked to her she was at least a little happier.

Buzz buzz. I looked at my phone that was telling me I had a text. "Who is that?" Jill asked sarcastically. "Is it Louis?" Age mimicked Jill's tone of voice. I checked my phone and yes it was Louis.

Hey babe xx - Louis

I smiled and turned to Age and Jill. "Yes it's Louis." I said and they both giggled. Then I heard someone else's phone buzz. "Excuse me Age but is that Nialler?" I said sarcastically. Age blushed and walked out of the room.

Hey boo bear xx - Jen

Of course my phone buzzed seconds later meaning Louis texted me back. I loved how he always texted me seconds later.

I miss you :( xxx - Louis

Boo bear you just saw me yesterday! - Jen

Ik, but still :'( xx - Louis

Louis I miss you too, sometimes too much :'( xx - Jen

Babe, I need to see you xx - Louis

Come over then, I need to show you what I bought any way ;) xx - Jen

I'll be there in five c u soon! xx - Louis

He wasn't exaggerating when he said he'll be there in five. Five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. "Babe!" Louis screamed and lifted me up into a hug. "Hi to you too." I said.

I dragged him upstairs into my room to show him the clothes I got. Suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist from behind. "You're going to look great on tour." Louis told me and I giggled. "I really can't wait for the tour." I told him and he squeezed me tighter.

In one week Jill, Age, and I will be going on tour with One Direction.

•|-|•

Poor Jill!! Well next week the girls go on tour!! Vote comment share what ever!!! Lots of love!!

xxJenxx