Chapter 4 - The Hotel

"Ok there is only four rooms and eight of us so how are we dividing this?" Liam stated. "Jill is coming with me!" Harry screamed and pecked her cheek. "So I'm guessing the rooms are Harry and Jill, Niall and Age, Louis and Jen, and Liam and I!" Zayn exclaimed. Zayn ran up to Liam and gave him a peck on the cheek. Liam giggled like a little girl which made us all laugh. We all walked to our rooms and said our good nights.

Louis scooped me up bridal style and walked us into the room. I giggled and he placed me gently on the bed. "I want to get to know you better so describe yourself in your own words." Louis told me. I had to think, what am I going to tell him? I bit my lip again, I guess that's always what I did when I was nervous. "Well, as you can tell from my accent I'm American. Before I came here I lived in New York City with my best friend." I felt like he was really listening to me so I went on. "I moved here because I wanted to go on an adventure and travel the world. When I started uni I met Jill and Age and we instantly hit it off and I now live in their flat." I explained. He furrowed his eye brows and I guess he was confused on one thing. "What happened to your best friend who lived with you in New York?" Right when he asked that I wanted to just run away and run from my feelings.

My best friend. I've missed her so much. She is the real reason I came to London, I needed to get away. Jackie was my best friend since we were little kids. She always had the dream to move to NYC so I saved up all my money and we bought an apartment. Jackie was also interested in music. She was amazing at the piano. She was killed in a car accident two years ago. A stupid drunk driver ran the light and hit her car. Ever since then I never spoke about her to anyone not even Jill or Age. She is the reason why I'm shy, I would always be outgoing and fun around her. I guess when she died that part of me died too.

"Jen you ok?" Louis asked me. I was awaken from my thoughts. "Yea I don't want to talk about her ok?" I told him. He looked at me and I swear his eyes were reaching my soul trying to figure out what was wrong. "I really love music." I tell him trying to change the subject. His eyes light up like a Christmas tree. "You do?" He asked surprised. I nodded my head. "I play the violin and I sing. I'm going to major in music and be a music teacher." "You sing, no way! Sing for me?" I knew he was going to ask this so I just nod my head and start singing.

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down

Because my heart breaks a little every time I hear your name

It all just sounds like ooooohhhhhh

Mmm too young to dumb to realize 

That I should have bought you flowers

And held your hand

Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing but she's dancing with another man

I stopped singing there because I just love the chorus. I looked up into Louis's eyes he looked completely shocked. "I knew you said you can sing, but oh my god you are bloody amazing love." I blushed I didn't know what to say.

We talked all night. We talked about family, friends, his experience on the X-Factor, and random things like our favorite colors. I was so glad he really tried to get to know me and now I knew a lot more about him than before. I was starting to know the real Louis and I loved it.

"Hey we should be going to sleep." He told me sweetly in my ear. I remembered there is only one bed so this was going to be um awkward. I pushed that thought out of my mind and I went to the bathroom to change but I realized I don't have clothes to change into. As if almost on cue Louis handed me one of his shirts. I smiled and thanked him. His shirt was a little big and when I mean little, it went down to my thighs.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw Louis waiting for me just in his boxers. His muscles were so perfect and his abs, oh my god. Six packs were always a turn on for me. I walked to the bed and got under the covers. I felt the bed lean and I knew it was Louis. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him."You know I like the way you look in my clothes." he said before he winked at me. I giggled, "You know I love your accent." I added. "But yours is more unique I love how you talk with your gangsta talk." he did not just say that. I started laughing uncontrollably and so did he. "Yo man what chu talkin bout?" I said in a thick Brooklyn accent. He laughed harder and I could feel his chest vibrating. I leaned over him and whispered "I'm getting tired, so good night." in his ear.

I got off of him and laid down next to him. I felt his arms wrap around me and he pulled me closer to him. I eventually fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

*~*

"Good morning love." I heard him say that and my heart skipped a beat. I open my eyes and there he was. His hair was kind of messy but perfect too. He smiled at me and we stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

The way he looked at me reminded me of when he looked at me before we kissed yesterday. I know it was just a dare but it felt like more to me. Before I could process what was happening Louis crashed his lips onto mine and I didn't argue. I flipped him over so I was on top. I needed the taste of his lips again I couldn't tell you why I just did. He was such a great kisser it wasn't even funny. He wanted permission for his tongue to explore my mouth and I let him in. He slowly started to kiss me down my jawline and then met my neck. I suddenly moaned knowing that he found the spot and he gave me a cheeky grin. He started to suck and nip at my neck. He eventually found my lips again and I swear we fit together like two puzzle pieces. I started playing with his hair like I always do. I just loved the feeling of his hair.

I could feel Louis' bulge and I couldn't help but giggle. He smiled while kissing me. I started to slowly grind into him making him groan and say my name. I smirked and started to grind him a little harder. With that little action he started to groan more. He flipped me over and got on top of me. He started to thrust into me and I gasped. "Lou-Lou-Louis." I stuttered. He chuckled as he began to thrust into me again. I moaned his name and he just started to grin like crazy.

I pulled him closer to me again and began kissing him like crazy. I just needed his lips on mine, its like if they weren't there I felt incomplete.

We were rudely interrupted when the door flung open and Zayn walked in. "Ugh, guys could you please keep it pg? Like seriously." Zayn groaned. "What's happening down there?" a familiar voice asked. "Nothing you want to see Haz." Zayn replied. Not even a second later Harry burst in and jumped on top of us. "Louis how could you do this to me? I thought we had something special!" Harry sobbed and fake cried. "Harry trust me you were amazing but Jen is better. You just need to get over me." Louis told Harry rubbing his back. "You little bitch you took him from me!" Harry screamed at me. Right when he said that Jill walked in tapping her foot. "Oh sure you went back to him! What was I Harry? Were you just using me? I thought we had it all?" Jill dramatically said joining in on our argument. "Babe listen." Harry said while getting up. "There was nothing wrong between us, it wasn't you it was me." Then Age, Niall, and Liam walked in on the conversation. Jill slapped Harry over dramatically. "What the fuck is going on?" Age screamed. We all stopped and started laughing. "Louis cheated on me with Jen!" Harry screamed. "And Harry cheated on me with Louis!" Jill protested. "I did nothing wrong!" I screamed every one laughed and we eventually went down for breakfast.

"We should all hang out together today." Zayn said with a mouthful of food in his mouth. "Can't I'm taking Age out on a date." Niall explained and Age blushed. "I can't either, I'm taking Jill out to let her truly know how sorry I am." Harry said looking at Jill while she looked away."I can't either, I'm taking Jen out today too." Louis explained. I never remember him telling me nor asking me that. "I guess that leaves me and you Liam." Zayn said smiling. "No I need to go out alone." Liam pleaded. Zayn looked so upset, like a puppy who was just shot. Liam saw how upset he was so he changed his mind. "Fine you can come." Zayn grew a big grin.