Chapter 5 - Age

Age's POV ~

Niall let me go to my flat first to change into some different clothes and a bathing suit. After I was done I met up with Niall and we were off. Niall was so adorable and I really wanted to be his princess.

We have been driving for what seems like hours and I have no idea where we are. "Niall where are we? And where are we going?" I begged for an answer but all I got was "We'll be there soon babe, you'll see." I honestly could sleep for an eternity wake up and we would still be driving.

"Babe we're here." I stirred up and sat up. I guess I fell asleep, woops. I look around and all I see is a beach. We get out of the car and we walk closer to the beach. That's when I saw a nice picnic with candles lit and everything.

I looked up at him and smiled "Is this all for us?" He smiled "Yup" he said popping the P.

Suddenly Niall lifted me over his shoulder and started to run towards the water. "Niall!!! Put me down!!!" I screamed. He didn't even care about what I said and he held me until we reached the edge of the water. He put me down and held me in his arms. This moment couldn't have been more perfect.

"I'll be right back" I whispered in his ear.

I turned around and walked back to the blanket. I took off my shirt and shorts showing my cute bathing suit. I looked back at Niall admiring everything about him. His eyes, the way they look at me like I'm the only girl in the world. His smile, the way it grows wider when he sees me. His arms, the way they hold me close to him.

I decided to surprise him. I ran as fast as I could and jumped on his back.

"Holy shit!" he screamed. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry it's only me babe." He chuckled and whipped me around so I was facing him. He grabbed my thighs to help carry me, while I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We stared at each other for what felt like forever. He looked like he was thinking about something. He opened his mouth to say something but no words came out. I rubbed his arm and told him "You can tell me anything."

"I was wondering, could you make my life complete and do the honor of being my girlfriend?" Niall blushed after he said that.

I was speechless. I have been dreaming of that moment since I saw Niall on the X-Factor. I never thought it would happen.

I started to shake my head like crazy. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" after I screamed that I cupped his cheeks in my hands and kissed him.

The kiss turned very passionate very fast. I was still in Niall's arms while he slowly walked back to our blanket. He gently lowered me down on the blanket with out ending our kiss. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance and I granted it. I was just obsessed with this kiss, I never wanted it to end. I started to tug at the bottom of his shirt and slowly lifted it off of his head.

I stared down at his very fit body. I didn't realize how long I was staring until I was interrupted by Niall. "You like what you see?" I instantly felt the warmth of my cheeks increasing.

I pulled him closer to me until there was no space between us. I stared into his beautiful eyes for what seemed like eternity. At that moment I felt like the happiest girl in the world, I felt infinite like nothing could ruin this moment.

Niall pushed some hair behind my ear before he pecked my lips. Next thing I know he is running to the water like a lil boy.

I start to walk down to the water and just stare at Niall. He looks so childish right now. He was very distracted by the waves until he saw me. He waved at me and blew me a kiss.

That was when the unthinkable happened. A giant wave crashed right on top of Niall and I had no idea what to do. I looked frantically in the ocean looking for him. Suddenly I saw his blonde hair sticking out of the water. I ran to him and dragged him up onto the beach.

I checked for a heart beat, it was there but it sounded very weak. I started to get really scared because I was never good in a panicked or tragic situation. I started to give him CPR and mouth to mouth. Suddenly he started to cough up water and I screamed and straddled him "Niall! Thank God, I thought I lost you! I thought you were just suddenly taken from me! I would never know what to do with my self if you died! What if it happened? What would I tell Jill? Jen? What would I tell the l-" "Princess, don't worry I am here and you saved me. Don't stress your self out ok." Niall interrupted me. "I thought the prince was suppose to save the princess?" 

I smiled held his face in my hands and squished his cheeks together. "Not all the time but I swear if you ever leave me I don't know what I would do with out you." A tear slipped down my face and he wiped it away. He took my hands with his and entwined our fingers together.

"I promise you I will never leave you." he told me this. I looked in his eyes and I knew he meant what he said. He pulled me closer to him and we kissed but this kiss felt different. It felt like he was trying to prove to me that he will never leave me. I pulled away and said "I believe you." He grew the biggest smile I have ever seen. I knew I must have said something right because I have never seen him so happy.

•~•

We watched the sunset together and this day couldn't have been any better. When. the full moon finally rose he took my hand and asked me to dance.

We slowed dance for what seemed hours. He stole kisses evey now and then but I just wanted more. I lead him to the blanket and slowly pushed him down. I straddled him and then I leaned in to get the taste of his lips again. I was in control of this kiss and I was glad. I loved to be in charge. I asked for permission for my tongue to enter his mouth and he granted immediately. The kiss was full of lust and passion. It was the best kiss I have ever had. With that last kiss our perfect night ended. 

•|-|•

Aww I just love Age and Niall together!! They are so adorable!! Don't be afraid to comment and vote! And I'm sorry if that was short it actually took me a while to write :/