Chapter 6 - Jill

Jill's POV ~

Harry drove me to my flat and he told me  

to wear something comfortable. I had no idea where he was taking me so I was a little nervous. I knew he could be very cheeky and flirty, but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship.

I met Harry down stairs and smiled at him. "Ready?" he asked. "Yup." I said popping the P.

He led me to his car and we were now driving to our "surprise" date. I was excited and nervous. We drove for a little while until I noticed we had stopped and he was parking. I looked around and we were in a parking lot surrounded by trees.

"This is the surprise? A parking lot?" I asked with a lot of sarcasm. He grinned and said "Follow me and you will see your real surprise." He got out of the car and walked to my side and opened the door. I nodded as in to say 'thank you' and we started walking.

We were walking in the woods for what seemed like forever. I would look around and all I would see was trees. Suddenly Harry took my hand and I jumped. "Babe it's only me." he told me to calm me down. He took my hand again and entwined our fingers. With his thumb he drew little circles on the back of my hand.

That little touch of his thumb was sending fireworks through out my whole body. Harry let go of my hand and covered my eyes with his hands. "We're almost there." he whispered in my ear and chills went down my spine.

"Ok now don't open until I say so, alright?" I nodded my head as a response and he took my hands and guided me further. He told me to sit and I did so and I felt that I was sitting on something fuzzy, like a blanket.

" Open." he said in my ear. I opened my eyes and gasped. I looked around and it was a beautiful meadow and we were sitting on a hill right next to a big oak tree. Harry looked at me with a big smile on his face. I was in awe with this place, I loved it, it made me feel so peaceful.

"This place, it's so beautiful." I told him. "Not as beautiful as you though." He said that and I couldn't help but blush. "Harry I don't know if you like me or anything but I'm not ready for a relationship and flattering isn't going to help you win me over." I saw his smile disappear.

Harry turned to me and he cupped my cheeks bringing me closer to him. "Don't think I am just saying that you're beautiful because I'm trying to flatter you or win you over. I'm calling you beautiful because it is the truth. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I hope that maybe one day I can be your boyfriend and make you happy. I really like you Jill and I promise you I will not hurt you."

After he said that I was speechless. No one has ever promised not to hurt me. I couldn't believe he said that I'm flabbergasted, what ever the fuck that means. I almost forgot Harry was there but I looked into his green emerald eyes and I literally started to melt.

He slowly got closer and closer to my face. I eventually laid back when I noticed he was starring at my lips then back at my face. I brushed my lips against his then pulled my head back to see his reaction. "You are such a tease." he grinned and poked my nose. He got up and so did I.

I came up behind him and whispered seductively "If you really want me, you will have to come and get me." I quickly started to run. I looked back just to make sure he was following me and he was.

I don't know how long I was running for, but it felt like I was running a marathon. I looked back and I saw he was getting closer. I tried to run faster but suddenly I felt someone pick me up from behind.

Harry threw me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him while punching his back. "I caught you so now you're mine!" He said and laughed with an evil laugh. I sighed and just let him take me where ever he wanted to.

He eventually carried me back to the blanket and laid me down. He laid down next to me and he took my hand in his. I looked at him and he looked so happy. He turned his head and caught me looking at him. I blushed and looked back up at the sky.

"Jill, I want to try something ok? So don't kill me alright?" Harry asked. I nodded my head. I sat up and looked at him and waited for him to do what he wanted to. He slowly leaned in getting closer to my face. I didn't know what he was doing and I was getting a little nervous.

Harry gently put his lips to mine and I didn't know what to do. The kiss started fireworks through out my whole body. I didn't know if I should kiss back or not. I felt Harry slightly pulling back but I didn't want the kiss to end. So I kissed him back and I could tell by his reaction he was caught off guard. He started to rub his hand up and down my thigh sending sparks down my leg.

We eventually broke the kiss and I tried to regulate my breathing. "You kissed back." he said quietly. "I never said I didn't like you, I just said that I'm not ready for a relationship." He smiled at my words. He started to rub my leg again and I leaned on him and put my head on his chest.

"Jill?" Harry asked. I turned my head "Yea Harry?" "Would you ever go out with me?" he asked. I didn't know what to say. I liked him, a lot he makes me happy. Why not give him a chance? With that thought in mind our surprise date came to an end.

•|-|•

I hope you guys are enjoying this book (I'm calling it a book) as much as I have! I'm sorry if this was short but, oh well. Harry and Jill! Ahh! Are they going to be together? We'll find out soon ;) Don't forget to vote comment and leave suggestions! Lots of love!

xxJenxx