Sex, Scars, and Kellin.

A year later, I still couldn’t get enough of Kellin. He backed me up against the wall of my bedroom, grabbed me by my ass and lifted me up. I wrapped my leg around his waist while he began grinding me, never once breaking contact of lips. He carried me to the bed and dropped me while taking off his shirt. He climbed on top of me and reconnected our lips. He took off my shirt and unclasped my bra and began kissing my neck to my breast down to my stomach. My hands fumbled for the button on his pants and when they found it, they eagerly unbutton his pants and pulled them down. He pulled down my shorts and reconnected our lips as I pulled the covers over us. He took of my under then his and backed me up until he was directly between my legs and he began thrusting.

VIC POV

“Finally! Took yall forever to get coffee!” I exclaimed as I opened the door and trudged my way into the kitchen.

“Hey, does anyone else hear that noise?” mike asked. We all stood quietly as we listened. There was a steady breathing noise and a knocking noise. Then a moan.

“Ah! AH! KELLIN!!!” everyone stood to laugh. I even giggled a bit. Wonder who he’s fucking behind Megan’s back. They’ve been dating for a year and I never heard them one talk about having sex.

“Dammit Megan, ah!” we all froze. Jaime started to laugh.

“Oh, so Megan and Kellin are having sex now.” Tony walked in and went upstairs. No one paused to stop him as he opened the door to Megan’s room.

“HOLY SHIT!!! EW!”

“TONY WHAT THE HELL!!” Megan screamed. Tony ran down the stairs with a hand over his eyes.

“Guys! Why didn’t you tell me they were doing the work up there?!?!” Megan came down the stairs in sweatpants and a hoodie.

“What the hell! I know you guys have no respect for privacy but to not tell tony and let him walk in on us, that is so low.” She ran to the kitchen and I followed after her. Kellin came after her a few minutes later dressed.

“Megs” she turned around.

“No Vic. That was wrong and I am beyond reasoning now.” I notice the love bite on her neck and behind her ear.

“Where are you going?” She put her blonde up in a messy bun.

“I’m going over to Kellin’s. Don’t wait up for me.” she and Kellin got in her car and they drove out. Tony was still on the couch, gasping.

“What did you see?” I asked.

“Kellin was-” he shivered. “I don’t wanna talk about it.” We all laughed.

Megan POV

Sitting on the couch, cuddled up next to Kellin, it took all my strength not to drive over there and cuss them out. My face is still red from yelling and quite frankly, I’m pissed at Kellin for not locking the door.

“Babe.”

“Hmmm.” I said, trying to focus on the movie.

“You can’t be mad at them forever. You gotta remember, if it weren’t for Vic, we wouldn’t have even met.” He draped and arm over me and scooted over to me. He used his other free hand to intertwine our fingers. He kissed all of them. “Someday you’re going to be Mrs. Quinn-Bostwick.” I giggle. I love that he keeps thinking about me being his wife. But with the touring and all, it could be really hard. I laughed and lifted my arm to remove his beanie, when the sleeve of my sweater fell down. Kellin looked at my wrist and looked at me.

“Megan.” He grabbed my wrist again and stared at the cuts going from my wrist all the way to my elbow. Along with the cuts were bruises. Underneath the makeup, I was a very broken girl. “What happened?” I broke down crying.

“Before I met you, in high school, people would always make fun of me.” I sobbed. “I was diagnosed with depression and every time I took a pill, I would always think of what a fuck up I was and I began cutting.” He buried me in his shirt. “My dad would always abuse me. I basically lived at Vic’s house because at least I wasn’t being abused there.” I never cried to anyone. I never like opening up about my child hood. “Before I met you, I had an abusive boyfriend who, finally died of a stroke because of the alcohol. I’m afraid of losing you. You’re the best thing to ever happen to me. I bet you want to leave me because of such a screw up I am.” I sobbed. Instead of him getting up and leaving me, he leaned down in my ear.

“I’m not going anywhere.” He shoved me impossibly closer and began singing.

“There's so many things that I could say

But I'm sure it would come out all wrong

You got something that I can't explain,

Still try and try and let you know

That first summer we spent's one we'll never forget,

Looking for any kind of reason to escape all the mess that

We thought was what made us

Ain't it funny now? We can see

We're who we're meant to be

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh oooh...

There's too many times I have to say

I could have been better and stronger for you and me

You always make me feel okay

Those late summers we spent, stay up talking all night

I'd ask "you think we'd ever make it?"

You'd say "I'm sure if it's right"

Ain't it funny to think just how stupid I used to be

Hope you always believe

You still have all of my

You still have all my heart

You still have all of my

You still have all of my……” I finally dozed off in the protective arms of my Kellin.