Give In Or Give Out?

We ended up watching Twilight. And of course she cries. Who cries at a sparkly, over sensitive vampire?! Let me tell you, by the second movie, she was cuddled up in my arms sobbing her heart out. She laced our fingers together and was a dramatic mess! When she tried to put the third movie in, I grabbed her arm.

“Noooooo. We are not watching the third movie!”  she gives me the puppy look and begins to cry. I can’t tell if they’re real or fake, but I give in. On Breaking Dawn part one, she was bawling. Bella is giving birth and dying. Jacob is being a bastard, Rosalie is a total bitch and Edward is just there being his perfect sparkly self. I huff and laugh. During the second part, I lose my will to stay awake. I doze off, but Megan is shaking me awake.

“Kellin?” I sit up. Now we’re face to face.

“Yea?” I breathe. She bites her lip and I just want to kiss her so badly. We stare at each other. It’s like I can see to her soul. I love every inch of it.

“You know how you apologized to me?” how could I not remember? I poured my heart out to her and I haven’t anything back from her.

“Yea…….”

“I know we’ve been on a rocky patch and God forbid me from saying this, but you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that! I fucking miss you like hell! I miss how you sing to me when I have night mares. I’ve been through so much shit and you weren’t there! Kellin I miss you!” I crash my lips to her. The kiss is mixed with pain, forgiveness, lust, and the unknown. I fall on top of her, never once breaking the kiss. I don’t want it to end. Her shirt gets flung across the room somewhere and her hands tangle in my hairs. Her hands feel up my back and remove my shirt. I’ve never been more in love in this moment besides the day I asked her to marry me. I kiss down her neck and she shivers as I find her sweet spot. Her breathing becomes more intense by the minute. I reconnect our lips and my hands travel down to her back as they lift her on top of me. The rest is history, just like the day we first kissed.

Megan POV

I woke up on the couch. I smiled as memories of what happened earlier came in mind. I never have been more happy in my life, of course besides the day Kellin proposed to me, but you get the jiff. Staring at his peaceful sleeping slumber face I got up. I managed to find my underwear, but I could not find my bra. I looked on the couch and saw it flung over the cushion where Kellin is sleeping here. I carefully climb over the couch and grab my bra.

“Nice view.” Kellin mumbled as he kissed my breast.

“Kellin!” I squealed. I clipped it on and ran up the stairs.i sat on the toilet seat and pulled out my phone. Two missed calls from Andy, two texts from Andy and a weird photo from Jaime it was of, oh god. I quickly closed the photo. I took a quick shower and threw on some random clothes. I rushed downstairs and saw Kellin was nowhere in sight.

Alan: yo yo yo, Megan right? Right. Anyway Austin is up up up, if ya know what I mean, you probably don’t. L anyway……… Austin can be discharged today so pop on bye to pick us up. Make room for three, if ya know what I mean……..(pst, I mean threesome!)