Vic, Drinking, and Perfect Sunsets

Megan POV

“Aw.” I cooed. “Thanks for the bear Jaime.” I hugged him.

“So, what are you going to name it?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe Lindsay Quinn-Bostwick? I don’t know.” I groaned and stretched. I’m trying to enjoy the look of my body before the bump shows.

“I’m so happy for you Megan.” I felt my face blush.

“So, what’s gonna happen? With the tour and all?” she asked.

“I can answer that.” we all turned to see Kellin in the doorway and man, did he look like hell.

“While I’m on tour, you’re staying with the guys.”

“Huh?”

“Pierce the Veil is dropping out of the tour.” Jaime pitched in. “So you won’t go through the stage of pregnancy alone.”

“Jaime, you know that means, nine months of mood swings and food.” The color left his face.

“Mood swings?”

“Jaime, who took my song notebook!!” Megan yelled. She came into the living room where Mike was pointing at Vic who was pointing at Tony who was pointing at Jaime.

“JAIME!!!!!!!!”

“Please, not mood swings. My neck still hurts from when you tried to choke me to death.” I giggled at the thought. Where Vic and Mike had to pull me off of Jaime while I was chocking him and Tony was sitting thee watch TV, telling us to keep it down.

“Well, don’t touch my stuff, and we’ll see.” I winked at him. He left the room, probably going somewhere to panic. Kellin came and sat next to me.

“Are you ok with that?” he asked.

“Yeah, it’s just Vic and the guys. I was doing well before I you came.” He hugged me.

“Wait, what’s that supposed to mean?” I laughed.

                              *2 months later*

I fell on my ass with an oof.

“KELLIN!” I yelled. He ran in the room with a toothbrush in his mouth, toothpaste around the corners of his mouth.

“What happen?” he asked while spitting toothpaste on the floor. We’re trying to get my things together for our mini vay-cay. The guys are coming, in fact all of Sleeping with Sirens are coming.

“I fell off the bed.” He came over and helped me up. I had a little bump showing and the mood swings are already at full effect. I kept a sweat shirt, some skinny jeans, and of course my red Vans. He dragged the suitcases out to the waiting van the Mike was driving. Kellin came back and intertwine our fingers.

“You ready?” I nodded. I grabbed the two iPhones off the bed and we walked to the van. Justin, Gabe, Tony, and Jesse, with Jaime driving. Leaving Kellin, Vic, Jack, and I with Mike driving. We left around five in the morning. Jack fell asleep, Vic also fell asleep with his headphones in. Mike had the radio blasting. I was texting Justin, he said that their van is living hell with Tony and Jaime in there. I stole one of Kellin’s beanies, leaving him with a snapback. I had took off my seatbelt and snuggled up to Kellin while going through his twitter.

“You’re following Twenty-One Pilots?” I asked. They were my favorite band of all time.

“Yeah, I love their songs.”

“Their my favorite band.” I teased.

“But I thought I was your favorite band.’

“No, actually Pierce the Veil is.” He thumped the top of my head. I giggled and turned off his phone, taking mine from his hands.