Disasterology

Vic POV

“I laid down,

I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out.

Now let me tell you 'bout the good life,

I have a million different kinds of fun

when I'm asleep and in a dream that I'm your only one.” I love singing Disasterology. It’s really the only song that I can connect with on a daily bases.

“Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination.

If every living thing dies alone,

what am I doing here?

If every living thing dies alone,

what am I doing here?” I kicked a rock onto the street. And it began raining. Just my luck.

“Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination.

If every living thing dies alone,

what am I doing here?

If every living thing dies alone,

what am I doing here?

What am I doing here?

Oh, no.” a girl walked passed me, but he turned around.

“You’re Vic Fuentes, from Pierce the Veil.” I looked at her. I’ve been walking for the past hour, how is she the only one noticing me? “Sorry, I just heard you singing and put two and two together.” I smiled.

“Yeah, kinda am.” I said grinning.

“I’m very fond of the fact you are.” She stuck her hand out I shook it. “Can’t wait to see you at the warped tour.” My heart sunk. I forgot about that.

“Actually, we’re not doing the tour.” I said while continue walking. She was walking right alongside of me.

“Why? You guys are amazing.” She smiled. Her smile was so beautiful. It was like, I can’t even describe it. And her long brown hair and the way her blue eyes just pop.

“Yeah, but our friend’s girlfriend is pregnant and we don’t want her coming on tour. So we, the whole band and I, agree to drop out to help.”

“Your friend wouldn’t happen to be Kellin Quinn.”

“Yes in fact he is.”

“Well, here’s my stop.” We’re in front of a Forever 21 store. “Thanks.” She blushed.

“For what?” I asked.

“For brighten my day.” She began to walk in, but I grabbed her arm.

“I never got your name.” she took a sharpie out of her jean pockets and wrote on my hand. She smiled and walked into the building. I looked on my hand to see what she wrote.

Savannah

(_ _ _) _ _ _-_ _ __  (just imagine any phone number you want)

Savannah.

Already, you found a girl to replace Megan

Shut the fuck up

Leave!

just go!

You suck!

I needed help.

************************************************************************

late night filler. see yall tomorrow with a new chap