The Depths

Here it is!!! the new chap with the new character Maria!!!

On the side is a pic, i tried to get as close to the details as possible.

Vic POV

“Oh my gosh! It’s been forever since I’ve seen you!” said  Maria. She was a girl Megan and I met at Warped in 2010.

“Tell me about it! What brings you to Mexico city?” I ask. The guys went back on the bus to get something, but honestly, I think they got mobbed by some fans. Maria still looks the same; the only difference is the gauges in her ears. She had beautiful dark hair and was a couple of inches shorter than me.

“Well, I heard you guys were playing here and I had to see if you still had the moves.” I laugh. I embraced her in a hug. It’s been forever.

“So are you still a merch girl at Warped?” we began to walk away from the stage and into a tent were souvenirs were being sold. She had on a Slipknot shirt and shorts. They reminded me of Megan and Austin. Who are now related?

“Yup. Pretty much. Pays goo though. So how’s Megan! Are you two still in love as ever?” it didn’t show, but on the inside my eyes dropped. I’ve probably made Megan hate me, considering I’ve blocked her out. It wasn’t her fault her mother was crazy.

“Uh, no actually. We broke up in 2012. She got engaged to Kellin, but I really haven’t kept any contact since the tour. But her dad got married and now she’s related to Austin.”

“Austin? As in Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men?” I nod.

“Man she is swarming around celebrities.” I took out my phone and showed her the picture of Megan, Audry, and I. “You two had a child together?” I mentally screamed. If only we did.

“No! That’s her and Kellin’s daughter Audry. She has my last name as a middle name though.” I smile proudly.

“That’s good. What’s her number, I miss her like crazy, maybe we could get together sometime.” I gave her number and even gave her mines.

“Well I have to go to book my flight back home.” She said.

“Wait, where do you live?”

“Phoenix.” A smile crept across my face.

“That’s our next stop and then we’ll be going to Canada. You can come with us! No money is wasted and what better way to spend your time when you could get drunk with us!” I implied to the bus.

“Vic, I…..I don’t know.”  I grabbed her shoulders and shook them.

“NONSENSE!!!!!” she was startled at my moves and I shook her again. Her hair flying all over her face. her face was composed of shock and embarrassment. “I can call Megan and Kellin and see if they could meet us there and you two can catch up.”

“Will the guys be okay with it? I mean I haven’t been them in three years.” I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder.

“YES NOW SHUTUP AND LETS GET YOUR STUFF!!!!!!!” I ran to the nearby hotel.

Megan POV

Silence.

Who knew something as peaceful as silence could be your worst enemy? For the past hour, I’ve been in Kellin’s arms. We sat on the floor and sat here for an hour in complete silence. I wasn’t mad at Kellin for not telling me. He knows me so well; he did the right thing by not telling me. But I don’t get it. How could my mom be as cruel as to hurting the one person who was there with me through everything? The person who took a bloody nose from my father. The person who saved me from suicide so many times. The person who was willing to father a child at 19. A person who still loved me after all the shit I’ve been through. The person who introduced me to the love of my life and that person is still my best friend and nothing will ever change that. We’re going to be best friends when we grow old and when we die, we’re going to be buried next to each other with Tony, Jaime, and Mike. Even when we’re dead, we’re going to be best friends. Everyone I know is hurting or dying. So many things have changed in this year. I am now related to Austin, I’ve gotten in a rough break up, and now, I’m lost as hell. It’s like each week is a new set back from getting better. I can’t even remember the last time I ate. My and Andy have tied all knots together. It feels good to at least have one of my friends back. Each day it’s getting harder to hold on. My rock is on tour and my other rock is an emotional mess. I feel Kellin squeeze my shoulders.

Can anyone hear the silence? I can.

Can anyone see the dark? I can.

Can anyone fix the broken? I can’t. I can’t even help myself. Nobody can feel my heart. My heart is dead. Broken. Shattered. Why am I alive? I shouldn’t be allowed to live after what happened. Christmas is in 25 days and everybody that I care about is either dead, on tour, or emotionally a wreck. Even Austin won’t be here for long. He’s going on a tour in Australia.

Ah fuck it! I need to get out. I stood up and grabbed the car keys off the table. I took the motorcycle. I needed fresh air. I drove to a nearby bridge. It was pretty big. Like a fifty foot drop into the freezing cold water below. No one knows about this place except Austin. The drive was a good thirty minutes. Once I arrived at the bridge, I parked on the gra and took the key out. I left my phone in the seat and took off my jacket. The only thing I had on was my black ripped skinny jeans, Vic’s long sleeve blue shirt. The one I wore when I saw Kellin and my biker boots. I walked towards the edge of the bridge. It was cold. But I know that water is freezing below. Did I want to really do this? This pain will outlaw the other pain. It’s better than cutting. I stepped back, then forward. Back and forward. I’m going to do it. Yes I am. I took a good five steps back ran and I dived into the water. When my body came in contact with the water, it felt good. Sinking to the bottom, I kicked my legs to swim back up. My foot got caught on something. I twist my face in shock and try to see what I’m stuck to. But it’s so dark, I can’t see. I try to twist my foot free from my boot, but no, my stupid self-tighten the laces.

~3rd point of view~

Megan’s phone rang for the fourth time. It was Kellin. He is worried about her. She normally answers all calls. He panics and gets in the car. He calls Austin to see if there’s a place she would’ve disappeared to. Meanwhile, Megan is struggling to free her foot. He becomes drowsy and her will to move is lacking. She tugs at her foot one more time before she passes out. Tug tug tug. Her foot is finally free. But she doesn’t swim to the surface. She floats aimlessly in the water.

Kellin POV

“Okay where is this bridge at?” he gives me the locating thirty minutes away. I drive to the bridge. Austin says I’m over reacting, but I know Megan. Sure enough, there is the bike. I get out the car and run to it. Her phone and jacket is sitting on top of the seat. I go to the edge of the bridge. She’s nowhere in sight. All I see is ripples in the water. I turn away but something bubbles in the water. I look back. I squint my eyes. There is no mistake.

I see her boot float to the surface.

I blood curdling scream left my mouth.

The girl with the dark hair is Maria. The blonde is Megan, and the pics of her in the water.