∆n ∆uthors Note

I'm handing over this story back over to Max who will write the last three final chapters. We all remember Max. (@Max_Maximum)

No epilogue.

And with that note, I will be slowly working on My Only Retreat.

I owe you guys an explanation for why I stopped writing in this story.

Last year I first wrote this story when I was fairly new to the scene with bands. I was a person who listened to 1D and Ke$ha and all that good stuff. I didn't know Sleeping with Sirens even existed until my friend told me to listen to Pierce the Veil. I mean, I even thought Kellin and Vic were brothers from the looks of the video from King For A Day.

But as the time went by, I lost my passion for SWS and PTV, OM&M. I hate SWS's Feel. I mean I really hate it. And I mean also, Kellin became a cocky douche bag all of a sudden?

As of now, I like how well my writing skills are and I like writing fics about the new direction of music I've let myself wander to.

•Alex Koehler (Chelsea Grin),

•Kevin McCullough (Ghost Town),

•Ronnie Canizaro and David Darocha (Born Of Osiris),

•Eric Armenta (Breathe Carolina),

•Devin Oliver (I See Stars)

•Lou Cotton (We Came As Romans)

•Tyler Carter and Michael Bohn ( Woe, Is Me/Issues)

• Zack Hansen (The Word Alive).

I'm even plan on creating a new account for an original story I started writing. The only problem with this being a pure fan fiction account is putting out those stories and having no one read them because they don't know/like the bands or persons because they're still into the mainstream bands everyone knows about. i.e BMTH, SWS, PTV, BVB *cringes*

And I don't have a problem with writing stories about them, it's just a lot of stories already out about them, which is why I've lost touch. Now I like my Tony Perry fic and the sequel for WEHTHMCANLG? But that's because I've diversed it so it isn't strictly a Tony Perry fic.

And then you got to realize half these people are married, in relationships. And it just bugs me because at the time of me writing they were single.

And so with that said, I refuse to write this story which goes with my reason to let Max finish it.  I mean, I cringe when I read it because in my opinion, this story is absolute shit. I feel like its not even worth the reads it gets.

But what I want to know is, if I were to publish my other stories of the members stated above, would you all give them a chance and help get them out there?

Because after I finish all the ones I have out now, if no one wants to read the new ones I have, then I will probably close this account down. Well, by that I mean log off and never log back on and try to pursue them in a new account.

But I really like you guys *virtual hug* and it will pain me to do that. So please, don't let it come to that.

All I'm asking is for you to do what you already do and read, comment and vote.

So that's the plan I have laid out. Its just up to you what happens.

-I Y O N N E ∆ & M ∆ X

*PS the last three chapters of AMH will be posted sometime in early 2015. Why then? Because we're still a 15 year olds in high school u guise.