The Awkwardness That Comes Within. I Feel Like A Whore.

Here's an extra long chap to make up not updating yeserday.

also, here's the palylist for their date

Life As We Know It~Allstar Weekend

Beautiful LIe~30 Seconds To Mars

The Mess I Made~Parachute

Take A Walk~Passion Pit

Enjoy!

Megan POV

Andy’s apartment is quiet small. I sleep on the bed with Audry and Andy takes the couch. I’ve tried to tell him he can sleep on the bed, but her insists. Then Kellin has been texting and calling non-stop. Finally a week later, the calls stop. And there’s a knock on the door.

“I got it!” I yell at Andy whose in the kitchen. I open the door and almost pass out.

“You’re Austin Carlile!” I gush.

“Yup.” I look up at him. He’s so tall and so hot. “And you’re Megan Lake, right.” I nodded, while trying not to jump on him and kiss him. Andy walks out of the kitchen and gawks at Austin.

“Austin.” He snaps.

“Andy.” It was funny because Austin so tall, it would seem Andy would be scared, but with Andy’s toughness and darkness, it’s kinda hard to tell.

“You guys know each other?” I ask while burping Audry.

“Unfortunately.” Austin says. He looks at me and smiles. “Can I talk to you, in private?” I look back at Andy who seems to be throwing dagger stares at him. I hand Audry to Andy and turn to Austin.

“Yeah sure.” I walk out and we sit in Austin's car. I begin to panic. What is he going to do? Rape me? Kidnap me?

“Was that your child?” he asks.

“Yeah.” I blush. Now I know who sent him.

“What’s her name?”

“Audry.”

“Ok. Let’s move past the awkwardness. What happened between you and Kellin?” Bing! I knew it.

“We had an argument because his jealously took the best of him and sent me here.”

“Well, you know if you really want it to be over,”

“But I don’t want it to be over!” I shout. “I love Kellin. It breaks my heart to see him do this to me. But whatever. He did bang the girl that caused this.”

“Eh? Not really. She basically begged him for her to come over to his house. There was some kissing, but nothing more. I swear.” He puts his hands up in defense.

“You’re only saying that because you and Kellin are buddies.”

“No.” he rejects.

“Yes.” I reply back.

“No”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“No.”

“Go on a date with me?”

“Yes.” We both looked at each other.

“Andy isn’t going to be happy.” I point to the house.

“Neither is Kellin.” We think for a while.

“How about a secret date?” I ask. Austin’s face lite up, making me almost wanting to die.