Roger Rabbit's Meaningful Lyrics

Megan POV

Austin decided it would be okay to speed back to his house. Thus trying to kill me. When we pulled into his backyard, his dog knocked me over. I had no sense of balance what so ever and I wobbled whenever I got balance.

“So. Should I take you home on the motorcycle or the car?” he asks with his hands out pointing to the vehicles. As much as it scared me, I pointed to the death machine. “Yeah! Motorcycle it is!” he came over and gave me a big hug.

“I had an awesome time.” He says into my hair. Most guys would try to kiss you o the first date. Austin had some serious respect.

“Same. It was so much fun.” He begins to rock us side to side. After a while, I blurted it out. I couldn’t hold it in. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asks, pulling back.

“For taking my mind off things. It really helps with the situation I’m in.” he smiles at me.

“No problem. I like making people feel better.” We get on the bike and for the first time, I feel at home. A teenager with all her crazy Emo friends. When we arrive at the apartment he walks me up to the stairs. he pulls something out of his jacket pocket. It was the Of Mice & Men album.

“I know how much you like us. Kellin never stops rambling about it.” I blush. I can’t believe Kellin never stops talking about me. “So, I was thinking, we should do this again sometime?” he looks at me, rocking back and forth on his tippy-toes.

“For sure.”

“Well, since you’re ok with it, how about this weekend. We can chill at my place. Watch some movies, listen to Of Mice & Men, and eat cupcakes.”

“Cupcakes?” he put a finger to my lips and looked around.

“Shh.” He says. I giggle.

“That sounds amazing.” We stand there awkwardly before I pull him into a bear crushing hug. He automatically wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me even closer.

“Don’t let go.” He says.

“I wasn’t.” I say. We stand there for I don’t know how long before it gets even darker. He smiles and gets on his bike and leaves.

“Who was that?” he asks me. I smile and walk past Andy.

“Just a friend.”

Vic POV

“CANADA! CANADA! CANADA!” chanted Tony. We arrived on the tour bus and I felt good to be back. I could smell the bus. Which sounds weird. We have just finished loading the rest of the stuff up and I was rooming with Mike for change. I claimed top bunk and went to prepare dinner which of course was tacos.

“Fuenciado!” Jaime yelled. I dodged his attempt to hug me. this made him slam into the couch.

“Sorry. But Fuenciado is unavailable at the moment.” I reply and take a bite out of the taco that has been calling me for so long.

“Aw, Jaime cheer up. Vic isn’t too open about his gayness.” Mike says.

“I am not gay!” I scream.

“Yeah. Sure. But your hair, voice, skin, and the fact that you didn’t get laid once in six months kinda proves you’re gay.” Tony interjects from across the room.

“Don’t push it Tony.” I say while biting out of my taco again. Tony puts his hands up in defense.

“Turtle does what he does best. Right Hime?” he looks at Jaime who was lost in his taco.