Change Of Heart

GUISE IN ADVANCE, DO NOT KILL ME.  READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM VVVVVV AGAIN DO NOT MURDER ME!!!! :0

Recap:

Ava looked at me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." i replied.

"Who did you lose you virginity to?"

Kellin looked at me with wide eyes. If only he knew, he would be pissed. I looked at Vic and he shrugged.

“Do I have too?” I looked at Hannah. She was fiddling with her thumbs when she met my eyes, they automatically dart back down.

“Well, let me think, yes. It’s called truth or dare. I asked you and you said truth and your truth is who did you lose your virginity to?” I gulped and looked at Kellin. God. I hate this. Everyone had their eyes on me. Hell. Even Vic had his eyes on me. “Well, who?” Ava screams at me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

“Vic.” As soon as the words left my mouth I regret it. Kellin looks at me and then Vic and walks away.

“Kellin!” Ava laughs and now, this is really like high school. I lounge across the fire and dive head first into Ava where my fist came in contact with her nose. I punch her repeatedly over and over. Justin lifts me off of her and I give her a finally kick. I run to chase after Kellin. I see him. I see him making his way through the house.

“Kellin!” he doesn’t even look back. I catch up to him and grab his arm. “Kellin wait!” he turns back to me, eyes red, tears in his eyes.

“What Megan.” He snaps. “What can you possibly want? You want to embarrass me more? What else did you and Vic do? It’s like I think I know you, but in reality, I don’t. Megan I-I-I can’t keep doing this. Pretending to think I know you but I don’t!”

“But if you let me-”

“NO! Megan I’m tired of your pathetic excuses.” He yells.

“Kellin.” I have tears in my eyes now. Was he really breaking up with me? “Kellin. Please. Let me explain.”

“NO!” he grabs my wrists and backs me up against the wall. I look in his eyes. They look full of pure venom.

“Daddy, stop!” after my friends left me during my 13th I thought it would be it. I had a good week. Last week, me and Vic went to the park. I hate that he’s four years older than me. But he’s the best friend you could ever had. Now my dad has me pinned against the wall.

“Happy 13th birthday slut.” He hit me across the face thirteen times. And one for good luck. When he was done, I was so dizzy, I blacked out.

The tears come pouring out of my eyes. Before I could make sense, I was shoving him screaming.

“Get away from me dad!” I yelled backing up against the wall. Then a name came out of my mouth. “Vic.” I whispered. Kellin looked at me. He took the engagement ring out of his pocket and threw it at me.

“Goodbye Megan.” I began to sob.

“Kellin!” but he slammed the door. Vic came in and found me.

“Megan I’m,” when he saw me and flipped out. “What did he do?” he snarled.

“He pinned me against the wall, like my dad, he threw the ring at me, we broke up.” Vic cradled me in his arms and rocked me. I cried on the outside. But in the inside, I was on fire. I was dying and I wasn’t able to control my emotions. On the outside, it was like, I miss Kellin. But on the inside I wanted to kill him. Oh wait, that’s not me speaking. That’s my rage. I’m broken. Torn. I’ve tried to explain. But he won’t listen and it hurts me that this is how we would end. What about Audry?