Kellic, Panic, and Cheating

Vic POV

We were throwing random things into suitcases as we rushed to make it to the airport on time. Squishing into our van, Jaime was on the floor, the purple giant teddy bear was in a seatbelt. Mike was driving, I’m in the passenger seat and Tony was in the back next to the teddy bear. Mike stepped on the gas and drove.

“We’re not going to make it to the airport.” I yelled as we ran a red light.

“Who said anything about the airport.” Mike sped right past the airport and hit the highway.

“Dude! We’re a whole state and a half away from them!”  I yelled as he ran another red light.

“Dude, it’s two in the morning. With my speeding, we’ll be there faster than the plane.” I rolled my eyes. Mike is just so full of himself sometimes. But he was right. Four hours of speeding, we we’re half way through Nevada. Finally, Tony spoke up to ease our nerves of Mike driving.

“Vic, what are you gonna do about Megan and Kellin having a child together? We’re all gonna be uncles.”

“Yeah, I guess so huh.”

“Is Megan still gonna live at our place with a child? Or will she move in with Kellin and the guys? Or will she and Kellin get their own place? Or with Kellin move in with us?” Jaime asked from the floor.

“Uh, I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. And no. well, I don’t know.” I said, answering his questions.

“I wonder what they’re going to name it.” Mike asked.

“I wanna know why that skank of a checkout lady told the press.”

“She might not even be a skank.” Mike turned to look at Tony.

“MIKE!!!” we all yelled as he turned his attention back on the road.

“I don’t know. But Kellin sounded so scared when he called.” I recall as he called like he was scared to tell me.

“Uh, guys.” He held his phone for us to see. “Apparently a mob, no crowd, no hundreds of fans have crowded his house. The guys are there, but I think Kellin is at our place with Megan.”

“Daymuh!” we all yelled really slow.

“But it’s worse than that.” I pointed out.

“Whadya mean?” they all asked.

“Jesse is making him choose. It’s either Megan or the band.”

“Why would he do that? He knows how much Kellin loves Megan.” Jaime yelled.

“Yeah, but Kellin also loves the band.” Tony pointed out. We all sighed.

“Man, this has to be a really tough decision.” We all sat in quiet.

“Motherfucker!” mike yelled.

“What?” I asked. He pointed to the road.

It was snowing.

12 hours into driving, we were 5 minutes away from pulling up. We stopped by Kellin’s house and only 50 fans remained. We pulled up in the driveway and I ran out to the door and opened it. I walked to the bathroom and Kellin was there hold back her hair. He held a finger to his lips signaling me to shush. His eyes are bloodshot, watery, and red as hell. Megan sat up and looked at me. Her face is pale and greenish. She looked like hell. The boys all rushed in to see the scene unfolding in front of me. Kellin never looked so torn, so broken, so lost. He got up and directed her to the bedroom. Jaime walked in there after her and he came over to talk to me. We sat outside and Kellin broke down.

“The fans have been sending so much hate mail to me and Megan. Megan closed down her twitter and my mailbox is full of so much shit. Jesse is making me choose and Megan is getting thinner, sicker, and greener. I’m going out of my mind to keep her from killing herself. Dammit. I forgot to get her antidepressants, Vic, kill me.” he looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Kellin. I will not kill you. You are going to have a family to raise and a tour to go on.”

“How the hell am I supposed to go on tour!?! Megan is pregnant. No one else I trust can watch her.” he yelled and broke down crying again.

“Yes you do.” I said.

“Who?”

“Us. We were talking about it in the van while Mike was speeding here.”

“Typical Mike to not take a plane.” He mumbled.

“Tell me about.” I mumbled back. “But anyway. We’re making an announcement later tonight that Pierce the Veil is dropping out of the tour.” He looked at me and hugged me.

“I could just kiss you!” he yelled.

“I prefer if ya don’t.” I said. He let go. “We can watch her. And if you’re still on tour if she is at nine months, we can call you to let you know if she’s going into labor. You gotta admit, it’s a good plan.”

“Thank you. You don’t know how much this means to me.” he said. I opened my arms.

“Kellic for life?” I asked. He came and hugged me.

“Kellic 5ever.” Someone cleared their throat. I looked past Kellin’s pale face and jet black hair and saw Tony.

“Megan is going to be happy to know her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend.” We all laughed, but Kellin pulled away and smoothed down his shirt.

Nice going cockblocker. Now you agreed to take care of the love of your life who is by the way caring your best friends baby.

Shut up damn!

666 baby.

Ugh god dammit.

Your fault.

Is not.

Is too.

Not

Too

Not

Too

“SHUT UP!” I yelled out of frustration. Kellin and Tony stopped talking to look at me.

“What did we say?” I shook my head and took off.