Π Not an update, but an update in a way Π

MAX IS 2/3 COMPLETE WITH THE FINAL THREE CHAPTERS FOR THIS BOOK (which is basically saying he has 2 of the 3 chapters finished)

So anyway I've been mad crushing on this guy Will (who is friends with an ex crush that I embarrassedly embarrassed myself by running away from him. Its in a previous author note somewhere in here) and I've been having some mad inspiration for a LUKE HEMMINGS STORY

And so I want to know you guises intake on this since in a way SWS is related to 5sos (in a way lol)

And so I want to attach a sneak peak of the ending of this bible wretched story:

♦|Megan| ♦

It was already snowing in Oregon. It covered almost every inch of the town and yet surprisingly we made it to his mothers house. We all checked in the hotel we will be staying at and now it was time for one thing I was terrified of the most. I looked at the small, cozy, two story house. The lights were on and you can hear the laughter all the way outside. I don't belong in this picture, not at all. Which is why I said this;

" Kellin I can't."

" Come on... It won't be that bad."

" They're going to hate me."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"Kellin..."

"Megan..."

"Fine." I shifted hips and held on to Audry closed. I'm nervous...no. I'm getting ready to shit in my pants.

Why did I let Kellin talk me into seeing not only his mom, but sisters, brothers, and hell who else?

"Uhm, Megan, you still haven't.... I don't know, move your feet?" I sigh and grip the suitcase tighter. "Memories are made, not written, or made by my front porch, come....."  He pushes me with a shove. "On." he says with another shove. My hands hit the front door and I take a few steps back. Kellin chuckles and places a hand on the small of my back. A few seconds later, the door opens to reveal a lady. She had a big smile on her face and I thought if she smiled anymore, her face would rip off.

"Kellin! Come here!" Kellin smiled and walked to the lady, engulfing her in a huge hug.

"Mom, this is my fiancé Megan and my daughter Audriana."

✴✴✴✴✴

To be continued.....

Hope it messes with your *shivers* feelings. Ew.

And thank you for voice control for letting me speak this and it appears. (I'm using my phone.)

And what do you think of the Luke story? Leave a comment on your opinion of that and the final chapters of All My Heart.

And have a picture of Dan Lambert (vocals of a punk band called Real Friends) cos why the fuck not. I mean loOk at that smile brb ovaries exploding

Btdubs I change my username from Save_The_Cheerleader (fucking long as fuck) to BLCKSTABBATH (◀◀◀thats how its gonna appear on my covers when I update them.)

So don't be confused as fuck when you see Save_The_Cheerleader on my covers instead of BLCKSTABBATH I've just been too lazy to make a new one ( plus I want a cover with the border effect thingy that you see lately especially with the 5sos stories. Anyone know the app/website to do that or know how to make one? If you do message me pls)

And if you want to keep up with my insanely boring life then follow my instagram (blckstabbath) twitter (iyonnea_kay *I've been lazy to change tht to blckstabbath tootumblr (nowleavemymemory) and Snapchat me cos you'll see shameless selfies and weird as fuck stories (quantum-fags)

Ok bye cunt fuckers

No lol I love you all