Twas The Minute Before Christmas, Everythng Fell Togehter Pt.1

*1 minute till Christmas*

One more minute.

One more minute and my life is officially starting. I got Audry minutes ago and now we wait for the clock to strike midnight. Audry has no idea what’s going on, but she bounces in excitement. Finally after 27 long years, I was going to have a family. The clock strikes midnight and I jump on Kellin’s stomach.

“Babe! Get up! Come on! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas!” Audry bounces even more in my lap and I kiss her cheek. He groans and flips over, putting the pillow over his head. “Kellin!!!!!” I whine. I shake his shoulders.

“Megan. Go to sleep.” He mumbles.

“But Kellin! It’s Christmas! Come on! I even have Audry!” he doesn’t move. I sit on his back and began to move my hips.

“Are you humping my back?!” he asks, face still muffled by the mattress.

“I will have an orgasm right here on your back if you do not wake up.” He flips me off and turns over so he is facing the ceiling.

“Kellin!!!! Come on! Please?” I ask.

“No.”

“Please???”

“No.”

“Please. Pretty please?” I slid off his back and onto the mattress. I hold up Audry and put her face in his. “Pwease daddy pwease?” I say in a fake baby voice. He groans and sits up.

“Fine.” He huffs. He gets up and looks for his shirt. He gives up and walks down the stairs shirtless. He starts a fire in the fireplace and I go to warm up a bottle for Audry. I come back minutes later to find Kellin setting down two cups of coffee. I sit next to him, Audry in my lap sucking on the bottle, his arms around me.

“How does it feel to spend a Christmas as a family?” he rubs his arm up and down my back.

“It feels amazing. I’ve waited so long for this. We’ve been through a shit load. I mean a ton of shit. And we stick it out. Stronger than ever. My best friend has someone to love, I have a girl best friend, that’s a first. I have a such extended family, but most of all, I have my boyfriend and my daughter here.” He stops rubbing circles on my back and stands up.

“I wanted to talk to you about that. Megan, I know I messed up by letting you go.” He turns from facing the fire place and faces me. Tears in his eyes. “You’ve showed me how to be strong and that it’s okay to be weak at times. That day at the frat house is something I live to regret every day. I love you Megan and I hate that I did that to you. You’ve been through so much, so much that you won’t tell me and I wouldn’t understand and it’s okay. I don’t want to know unless you tell me. But our daughter. Seeing you give birth to our daughter, it was the most amazing experience ever. I will forever love Adriana. And I will forever love you. You are the most amazing person ever. Loving, kind, sweet, ambitious. I love that about you. I also love how you can be weak. I love how you shut everybody out when you need them the most. I’m going to love that smile you have. I’m going to love that moment when you were there for me when I bashed my head on the toilet.” He bent down on one knee and pulled out a box. “I know the first time didn’t work. But I have faith in this one. Megan Elizabeth Lake. Will you do the honors of being my wife? Will you marry me?” I sat there, shock spread all over my face. My hands were trembling. He is looking me dead in the eye and now, I’m kinda glad I got his ass out of bed.

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” I yell. I set Audry down and run to him. I hug him so tightly. “You dumbass, of course I’ll marry you.” I had tears in my eyes and I was hugging Kellin so tightly. He opened the box to reveal two silver bands. He slid the ring on my finger, which had the words Kellin engraved on it. I noticed how heavy the rings are. They  must be made of pure silver. He must have spent a fortune! He put on his which had the words Megan engraved on them. “I love you Kellin.” I say.