Don't Let Me Go, Please

Kellin POV

“LET ME IN GOD DAMMIT!” I yell. The only thing they told me was that it wasn’t suicide. But the way they said it made it seem like she is dead. Which I know she isn’t.

Megan POV

It was a field. A field of flowers. Roses, lavender, sunflowers. I know this isn’t heaven. I’m atheist. So what is this?

“Am I dead?” a figure appears in front of me. She’s dresses in an all-white dress. She has beautiful golden hair that is braided.

“Juliet?” she looks like her.

“NO! Ugh, I get that a lot. I’m your personal savior. I resemble who you look up to the most.” Juliet. “No. you’re not dead. If you were Kellin would be here.” She says. She takes a seat on the flowers and pats a spot next to her. I sit and shiver. My clothes are soaking wet and I’m missing a boot.

“Why would Kellin be here if I were dead?” I ask.

“Have you not been paying attention this past year? The hardest job was to get you and Kellin together. Mission accomplish. Next is to get you to understand Kellin loves you no matter what. If you die, he’ll die with you. If you were to die right now, he would go home and commit suicide. So please don’t die!” she says.

“Well, how do I get out of here?” I get up and walk to the edge of the field. I see Kellin sitting on the floor crying. I look to the left and there I am. Lying lifeless on a hospital bed. I look to my right. Audry is in Austin’s shaky arms. Alan is on the phone.

“You believe.” She whispered. Believe.

“Believe in what?” she was gone. “Juliet! I mean, personal savior!” I begin to cry. “What do I believe in?!?!” I sit on the flowers. All I want id to get back down there with Kellin and tell him I love him. I close my eyes.

*Flashback*

“Kellin?” he turns over and flips the light on.

“Yes?”

“Don’t ever leave me.” I had a nightmare, but I didn’t want a song.

“Never.”

“Promise?” I ask. I stick my pinky out for him.

“Promise. What is this about?”

*Flashback over*

Vic. Audry. Austin. Kellin Alan. Jaime. Tony. Mike. Jesse. Jack. Gabe. Justin. All the important people in my life I never want to leave. I begin to run. I run to the image where Kellin is crying. With my eyes close I chant the same thought over and over.

“Never.” Never leave. Never leave. Never leave. Never leave. Never leave never leave. Never leave.

I was getting closer and closer.

Never leave. Never leave. Never leave. Never leave. Never leave.

*Flashback.*

“Vic, I think I love him. We’ve been dating for nine months and he’s the best thing to ever happen to me. Besides you.”

*Flashback over*

Never leave. Never leave.

I sat straight up. There was a blanket over my face. I look at me wrist. It’s blue and has hospital tags all over me. There are no plugs. It’s quiet.