Southern Constellations

Dedicated to mychemical_bvb because i loved her character idea. if i didn't pick yours, it doesn mean i love you any less they were all good ideas, just don't stop reading the story! sorry for lack of update, but Cory Monteith's death took a toll on me becuase i loved him in glee. But here's the update, sorry in advance if its sucky.

Kellin POV

“What’s up?” I ask. She rocks back and forth on her heels. A good sign. It means she’s thinking.

“So, about the Rise Records party,” she trails. My frown has reappeared on my face. Austin told me I should just ask her about it. But right now, I don’t even know what we are. Or if we even are a we. “I, never mind.” I gave her a look.

“Megan, you can talk to me.”  I grab her arm and force her to look at me. he eyes are glistening, but she smiles.

“I know.” She walks down the hallway.

“Megan!” I run down the hallway. This is my last ditch effort to bring us back together. I will do whatever it takes to bring us back as a family. I caught up to her and Alan, Austin, and Megan herself looked at me. “Will you go with me?” I mumble into my arm.

“What?” she asks. I take in a deep breath and say it again.

“Willyougowithme?” I say really fast.

“Kellin-”

“Will you go with me?!” I put a hand over my mouth. She smiles and hugs me. even though Audry is blocking any body contact.

“Yes! Of course!” she bounces. Audry wails her arms and then,

“Kel.” We all look at Audry. Austin opens his mouth,  but we all hear it again. “Meg.”

“SHE SAID IT!!!” Megan screams excitedly. “She said our names! Well, part of our names! She’s catching on to words!” she gives Audry to me and I hold her close. Then I feel the warmth.

“NOT AGAIN!” I yell. Megan wrinkles her nose. She backs away from me.

Once in the house, I fall backwards. Alan is with Austin and Megan is at Andy’s. he wanted to talk to her about something. I stare at Audry in the bed.

“Why do you always pee on me?” I ask. She stares back as if she didn’t know what I was talking about. My phone began playing the Ke$ha ringtone. I seriously needed to change that.

“Hey jess.”

“Hey, Kellin do you think you could come down for an interview?” he asked. I can hear the guys in the background.

“Yeah, but Audry will be with me.

“That’s okay, we’ll get Gabe to watch her, now come on!” I pack extra clothes and diapers in case someone wants to piss on me again. The interview is at the local radio station, so it wasn’t that far of a drive. When I pull into the radio station my first thought was, this cannot be a radio station. It was like three stories high. See through glass and white tiles. Since when do radio stations look like this? I walk into the entrance and my shock is still amazed. Even Audry seems to be admiring the station.  With Audry in the front, I walk to the desk. The lady seemed to be around in her late twenties and she was a fake blonde. I can tell. But she seemed nice enough. She turned around in her chair.

“Hi. My name is Catherine. How may I help you?” she ask

“Uh, Kellin Quinn, I’m here for an interview.” She tapped in something in her iPad.

“Okay, who sent you?” she turned around and did some furious typing.

“Jesse Lawson?” was this even a radio station?! She printed out something, did a couple stabling here and there and handed me a pass.