Will I Break Up Sleeping with Sirens?

When I turned over, the left side of the bed was empty. I groaned, knowing what happened to Megan. Just as I suspected, she was in the bathroom asleep. Fresh vomit on the toilet. I sighed and picked her up.

“Kellin.” She whined.

“Yea babe.” I asked. She snuggled closer in my arms.

“This is your fault, you know.” She pointed out.

“My fault for what?” I asked while trying not to drop her from my tiredness.

“Getting me pregnant.” I chuckled a hoarse laugh. We sat on the couch where she fell asleep in my arms. I twirled her blonde hair around my finger as I kept thinking about the baby.  What would the press say? Will it put Megan in danger? I turned the TV on to the news.

“Hi, I’m Catherine Goodwin with the latest gossip. The 2013 Warped tour is kicking off. People are going mad to buy tickets. What people are excited for the most are the 5 top bands this year. Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Black Veil Brides, NeverShoutNever, and Allstar Weekend. What an exciting tour it’s going to be. Speaking of Sleeping with Sirens. Kellin Quinn, lead singer has been buying pregnancy tests for his girlfriend. Resource said he bought three tests. Is there going to be a Mrs. Quinn-Bostwick? A Bostwick Jr.? Stay tuned to find out.”  

“What the fuck!” I yelled almost dropping Megan off the couch. I got my phone and dialed Vic’s number. He picked up on the third ring.

“Hey man, what’s up?” he said.

“Look. I wasn’t planning on telling you until you got back, but-”

“MEGAN’S PREGANANT?” Tony yelled in the background.

“Yup, that.” I said.

“What?” Vic asked clearly confused.

“Megan is pregnant and the press knows.”

“How did this happen?”

“Vic, you know how babies happen.” I said shocked at his question.

“No, dumbass. How did the press find out” I ponder the question in my head.

“The lady at the checkout counter.”

“She told the press.” I yelled in frustration. I hear a beep.

“Vic, hold on, call on the other line.” I clicked over. “Hello?”

“Kellin, man what the hell did you do?” Jesse yelled. It was hard to hear with all the, screaming?

“What do you mean?”

“I mean there is a mob of fans by our house!!!” he yelled. “What did you do, get Megan pregnant?”

“Uh, yeah, actually.”

“DUDE!!! WE HAVE A WARPED TOUR IN 5 MONTHS WE ARE NOT BRINGING A PREGNANT CHICK!”

“DON’T WORRY CAUSE I’M NOT GOING!”

“DUDE!” he calmed his voice. “Look you have four months to decide what you’ll do. either you leave Megan or break up Sleeping with Sirens. This tour means too much.” The line clicked. I switched over to Vic, tears threaten to pour out.

“Kellin, what’s wrong?”

“Jesse and the guys are making me choose. Leave Megan or breakup the band.”

“Man. I’m so sorry. Look I have to go. We’re getting a flight there now, ok?” I nodded and hung up. Finally I let the tears fall. I didn’t want to leave Megan. But I can’t just let down the band.

Who else is excited for the Warped Tour this year! I know I am. Too bad I’m not going  :( so what do you think if the last chap, including this one. Man is that check out lady a bitch. The rest of Sleeping with Sirens are going to be characters now. I may include some of the old members of Sleeping with Sirens for drama :p

Voteee

Commenttt

Fan meh!