Chapter 127.

here's the double update :) It's short I know but its the second update today so please don't complain:) I love guys for commenting so much, literally it makes my life when there are so many! ily!! xo Enjoy!

(The songs for this chapter are Sleeping with sirens-James Dean and Audrey Hepburn(thank you for recommending it, I actually really like it!) You're missing it-Jason Walker, What if I told you- Jason Walker, Don't Leave her- Chris Young)

Hardin's POV.

"How will I know that you won't hurt me again?" She cries.

I could tell she was trying to hold her tears in but I am glad she isn't anymore,  I want everything to be out on the table. I need to see some emotion from her, she has been so cold lately. So unlike her. I used to be able to tell what she was thinking by her eyes alone. There is a wall there now, blocking me from reading her the way only I can. I pray to god that the time we spent together today will work in my favor. I

"You don't, and I can assure you that I will hurt you again. You will hurt me too, but I can also assure you that I will never keep anything from you or betray you again. You  may say some shit that you don't mean and god knows that I will but we can work through our problems because that's what people do. I just need this one last chance to show you that I can be the man you deserve me to be. Please Tessa." I beg.

She stares at me with red eyes, chewing on the inside of her cheek. I hate to see her this way, and I hate myself for making her this way.

"You love me, don't you?" I ask, afraid of her answer.

"Yes. More than anything." She admits with a sigh.

I can't hide my smile. Hearing her say that she still loves me brings the life back into me. I have been so worried that she was going to give up on me, stop loving me and move on. I don't deserve her and I know that she is aware of that.

"What can I do then? What do I need to do to so we can get through this?"

My mind is reeling and she is being too quiet. I can't handle the distance.

"I said the wrong thing didn't I? I knew I would, you know I am not good with words." I bring my hands to my face and wipe the moisture from my eyes.

I have never been this emotional in my entire life and it's the most uncomfortable place for me to be. I have never had to or even cared to express my emotions to anyone but I will do anything for this girl. I always fuck everything up but I have to fix this, or try as hard as I can.

"No.. I am just.. I don't know. I want to be with you, I want to forget everything but I don't want to regret it. I don't want to be that girl, the one who gets walked all over and treated like shit and just puts up with it." She sobs.

"To who? Who are you worried will think that?" I ask her.

"Everyone, my mother, your friends..you."

I knew that is what it was, I knew that she was more worried about what she should do rather than what she wants to do.

"Don't think about anyone else. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks? For once just consider what you want? What makes you happy?"

"You." She says and my heart leaps. 

"I am so tired of keeping everything in, I am exhausted by all of the things I haven't said and wanted to say." She adds.

"Then don't keep it in anymore." I tell her. 

"You make me happy but you also make me miserable, angry, and most of all you make me insane. "