Chapter 140.

"I think the bedroom is clean enough." Hardin says as I put his shoes in the closet.

"If you weren't so messy I wouldn't be cleaning so much." I arch my brow.

"Sure. You would still be cleaning." He smiles and holds his hands out to me.

"What you said about moving back to England.. you meant that?" I ask and he pulls me onto his lap.

"Yea?" He answers like it shouldn't surprise me.

"When were you going to tell me?"

"I don't know.. I didn't think about it I guess." He shrugs.

"Okay.. well you only have two years left of college and I have three."

"Okay?" He obviously doesn't get where I am going with this.

"So you are just going to go to England and I will stay here? Then what?"

"I don't know.. I haven't really thought that far ahead."

"Oh." I guess I am the only one thinking of our future together.

"You will just come with me."

"I don't want to move."

"Ever?"

"Only to Seattle, I have a plan. I have always planned to live in Seattle."

"Plans change."

"Not mine."

"I wasn't part of your plan." He points out.

"I know.. but I am not moving to England."

"Yes you are." He says and I stand up from his lap.

"No, I am serious. I am not moving across the world. I will be moving to Seattle. I am not going to uproot my entire life to move somewhere that I have never been."

"What life? You don't have anything or anyone here anyway. Only me."

"My mother is here and my.. well Noah is here."

"Noah?" He scoffs.

"Yea.. he's the closest thing I have to family besides my mother."

"You and your mum don't get along and you aren't going to be seeing him anyway." He threatens. I choose not to argue over Noah at the moment.

"That doesn't mean that I am going to just move away.. I don't want to move. Why do you just assume that I would be the one to move, and so easily?"

"Because I am not American, I am not going to stay here forever."

"Well I am American and I don't want to leave here for no reason."

"No reason? Being with me isn't a reason?" He stands with me, his voice louder than before.

"Not a reason to leave everything that I know. I don't like that you just assume I will be the one to move when you won't even consider staying here."

"You're right."

"Thank you!" I run my fingers through my hair.

"Let me finish.. I was saying you are right because I am not going to consider staying here."

"Wow." I somehow knew the conversation would go this way, I knew he would try to call the shots but I am not the same girl I was when he met me.

"Even if I was going to move with you, I still have a year longer than you before I graduate."

"Do we really need to discuss this right now? Today has been shit and I don't want to fight with you." He says.

"We don't have to fight, we can discuss this like adults."