Step 15.

#15- Be emo with coll.

This is a very important stage of your trash life, this is a time that must be remembered for the rest of your life.

This is where you connect with you senpai on a deeper level.

And the only way to connect with Colleen is to be emo.

You might know, Colleen is known a lot to be emo, so guess what?

Yes, you have to be emo as well.

Emo: (an emotion)

As in a place where you get so lost that you don't even know whats happening.

Often happens due to sorrow, excitement, nostalgia.

This "emo" is different from the emo-emo.

Now you know the basics of a emo, just wonder if you've ever felt like finding a new emotion in your body, where you kinda just feel lost due to some memories or incidents.

If you haven't ever felt the emotion described, do not worry, but I'm sure you have because damn, you're a fangirl, at one point or another, I'm sure you have felt this way.

But if you're new to this and you haven't, don't try to force yourself to feel the emotion because when time is right, it will surely come to you, until that time, chill and enjoy life when you haven't found this sorrowful, confused, frustrated emotion.

(To find more about this emotion, check out coll is cool's video "im so emo" the link is on step 12)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tweet this to coll pls?

How to: coll is cool trash - You should read "How to: coll is cool trash" on Wattpad. http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Day 6 of wattmas

Holy shit, is that the longest chapter I've written haha:) ooh and I'm gonna edit both the dedications tomorrow.

I can't freakin' wait for coll & issa's collab oml

Qotp: last three songs you heard?
Aotp: The great escape- boys like girls.
Hide away-daya.
One minute-krewella.
♡♡♡

Oh and I forgot to ask, how does the middle alignment look, if you guys like it, I'll turn all my chapters that way:)

Alright loves, you're all amazing and deserve the best of things and don't you dare let what others say bring you down!

ily.
-antisocixlqueen x [11.12.15|00:57]