Step 73.

#73-anticipate the new hair.

we all know coll's hair plays a big role and we absolutely love it.

we also know that the tips have been dyed pink for as long as we remember.

but do you know that she redyed her hair, yes you assumed right, R.I.P coll's pink hair.

we don't know what colour it is yet but i think its blue because she had a poll on it.

she said on snapchat that she'll post a video this week and reveal her hair so until then i guess we have to wait.

all the trashes are very emo right now in remembrance of her pink hair.

you'll be missed, gone but never forgotten pink hair.

but we can't wait to see the new hair so wait for it until senpai coll reveals it.

AHSHRHJSBSHFJEJSBDUE IM SO DAMN EXCITED OKAY I LOVE COLL'S HAIR, I JUST LOVE COLL OKAY?

xxxxx

yo, do me a favour? thanks senpai.

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! A is back, my exams ended yayヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

thank you so much for all the reads/votes/comments again, i really appreciate all the support and i love you all very much x

and also i have a question, should i enter this book in the wattys 2016? idk if they accept these kind of books but its a worth a try, right? comment if i should:)

and since i'm back, updates will be regular but that means the end is very near (╥_╥) i dont want the end at all but it has to for how to: dan and phil trash to start and the how to: trash series to go on but i promise i'll come back once in a while with some surprise updates;)

thank you so much, its just mind-blowing to see all the support, i never ever thought this book would get so much support and that i'd get so many best friends, thank you, never in a million years would i have thought of something more better than this, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

i'm sorry for the lack of updates, exams got me tangled up but i promise i'll be back on track soon.

ily all and stay crazy (creative, rhapsodic, astounding, zealous, youthful) and remember that you deserve the best of things.

-hurri-cane. [21.06.16|01:00]