Step 50.

#50-Celebrate the fact then Colleen posted two videos in a week.

If you're like me, you're probably very hyper following the fact that Colleen uploaded two videos in a week so why don't we celebrate? Throw a bloody party because this is one of the best news you can get as a trash.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Would you do me a favour?

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

Greetings my sparks!! Its time for another update bc from I won't be updating for like a week from 1st march to the 10th of march bc finals week yo and I haven't learned a single thing so I'm totally gonna get all As:D IM SO EXCITED FOR FINALS OML

Hahahahaha, no.

I'm dreading every second of a day as the clock ticks by living me with lesser time.

So my parents decided to go all "YOU DON'T HAVE AN INTEREST IN STUDIES ANYMORE AND YOU'RE FAILING MATHS AND YOU'RE STILL ON THE DAMN PHONE, I HOPE YOUR PHONE BREAKS." yup, we have a really lovely relationship so...

So then my mum looked at my dad and they both shared the mischievous look and then gave me an evil grin and said "A hun, we're doing this for your own good, don't you want to be a writer? don't you want to be a psychologist? We'll just take your phone so you'll be able to focus, I promise we'll give it back on the end day of your exam and who knows, if you get straight A's, we'll buy you a new phone and hey aren't you excited for your birthday" while she said this, I was clutching onto my phone (now I'm holdin' on) for dear life. So yeah the 2nd of march is my birthday whoop whoop I'm one year closer to death, isn't that cool? Yeah, totally-_- I hate birthdays, its just a bunch of people coming together to celebrate your exit from your mother's womb and who can't wait for you to be gone, yay! (Im sorry if i ruined birthdays for u, I didn't mean to, im vvvv sorry)

Anyway sorry for the huge rant, just know that I'll be updating twice before march 1 so yeah ily guys.

-hurri-cane. [24.02.16|23:48]

P.S: I may or may not be writing a new book;) stay tuned x and also #PrayForA.