Step 71.

#71-make a petition for coll to dye her entire hair pink.

Who wants to make a petition for coll to dye her hair entire hair pink?

remember when she said (in snapchat) that after she's done with school, she'd love to dye her entire head.

and i know that coll will look flawless with it because she's queen.

here's the petition, leave an inline comment here if you want coll to dye her entire hair but ofcourse if she wants to.

I bet she'll rock it and as trashes we'll be emo because coll will be our adorable pink haired smol bean.

xxxxxx

yo, do me a favour? thanks senpai.

Tweet this to coll: How to: colliscool trash - You should read "How to: colliscool trash" on Wattpad.
http://w.tt/1k36DzD

greetings my sparks!! sorry for not updating, exams are here and im stressing out:'( i'll be back on track after exams, june 20th is the last day so 13 days to go but i'll update this weekend so its all good.

i hope you all are having an amazing day/night/afternoon/evening bc u deserve it and stay strong through everything bc ilysm

coll's new instagram post is so cute omg, i really love her.

tomorrow, i have i.t/computer exam and its really boring and difficult:'( and on sunday i have maths, fml and i haven't even touched the book and when i say this, im saying this literally, i haven't even touched the damn book, fml.

i hope the exams will be easy and i'll be back on wattpad in no time.

and also ramadan kareem to all muslims:)

again, thank you so much for giving a lame girl like me a chance to express her trashy feelings and teaching others how to be trash like her, thank you so so so so much.

w love,

-hurri-cane. [07.06.16|01:05]